::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Luckily this beer was only 438lbs of grain a lightweight compared to last week's brews.

So far I've assisted in Santified, Last Walz, Russian Messanger, Bumblebee Wheat and Kiss off IPA. I can't wait for a transmission beer day that beer smelled awesomee

So far I've assisted in Santified, Last Walz, Russian Messanger, Bumblebee Wheat and Kiss off IPA. I can't wait for a transmission beer day that beer smelled awesomee

Have you learned any tricks that you can apply to your own brewing?

Dinner went very well, and we all had a good time.

Now, if I could only fall asleep....

I had a difficult time getting to sleep last night as well.

I just lay there listening to the BPAP machine when I exhaled. I usually fall asleep when my head hits the pillow so it might have just seemed like a long long time but it was still annoying.

I feel for you Don.

Supposed to get down to the 30's at night this week. We are in a mad scramble to bring in plants, harvest things from the garden and cover other stuff with plastic.

Supposed to get down to the 30's at night this week. We are in a mad scramble to bring in plants, harvest things from the garden and cover other stuff with plastic.

If it gets that low here, the only thing I'd have to do is to find something warmer to wear.

I kind of miss the physical labor of working on your own property. That gratification. For the last five years I've been pretty limited to small stuff because of shoulder problems and then the ticker.

I hope your stuff doesn't get damaged by the cold.

got a little time to kill so I was doing a Hawaiian class on Duolingo (free)

I absolutely suck at languages.

got a little time to kill so I was doing a Hawaiian class on Duolingo (free)

I absolutely suck at languages.

I was hoping to be able to learn how to sing a Hawaiian song but this looks like it's going to be an uphill battle.

The last couple couple of days we were flirting with record high temperatures. Mid to upper 80s and humid. Like you were saying, in the next few days lows at or near the freezing mark. It's hard to believe we are going to see anymore 80s for a good while. But thats Ok.

Top Bottom