::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

:biglaugh: .

But I was serious.

Monterey is beautiful. If she likes seafood and pasta have her try out my cousin's restaurant. Monterey Fish House. It's really good and is a spot the locals don't talk about because there would be too many tourists :).

It's where I answered the phone to take a reservation and I thought it was a guy doing a Clint Eastwood imitation. Nope. He's a regular.

I found out it is actually Salinas. A few miles off. A little bit closer to you.

Jury Duty next Tuesday. Or at least I needed to call next Monday to see if I am needed.

The water is still off in the building and the Starbucks I went out for is starting to make it known that it's time for it to reappear. No bathroom may soon be an issue. We've been told we can go to the building next door. Building management said the problem should be repaired late morning or early afternoon. I guess late morning is off the table as it's now 12:04 p.m. according to my computer.

The water is still off in the building and the Starbucks I went out for is starting to make it known that it's time for it to reappear. No bathroom may soon be an issue. We've been told we can go to the building next door. Building management said the problem should be repaired late morning or early afternoon. I guess late morning is off the table as it's now 12:04 p.m. according to my computer.

Uh Oh.

Longer breaks I guess.

The best part is that it is totally out of character for Brent - he's sarcastic and cynical, but when Emma used to bring the cookies he'd light up.

Well Emma WITH cookies? Who could resist that!

Yeah, no shitter is a deal breaker for me. Tell them to send you all home with pay.

Yeah, no shitter is a deal breaker for me. Tell them to send you all home with pay.

I can work from home if I want. I'm the only person from my department for about 650 miles. Everyone else in this building can take the issue up with their own management.

(The can is back in business! Ex-coffee has been disposed of, fresh coffee is preparing for ingestion.)

Top Bottom