Page 2128 of 2240 FirstFirst ... 1128162820282078211821262127212821292130213821782228 ... LastLast
Results 21,271 to 21,280 of 22400

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    Mika literally stole all the blankets last night so when I got cold around 3:00am I had to sleep on the spare bed in James' room.

I tried to take the covers back and she ripped them back over herself. She was sleeping only partly under her own blankets and when she got cold she must have grabbed my side of the blankets (I wasn't under them because it was warm) and covered herself.

It was pretty funny. I'm going to give her much grief tonight.
    Sounds very familiar. I have a flannel sheet that keeps me from dying of exposure during the night.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/hoosierhiver

UWC: no shirt, no shoes, no problem..

Ukes questions should be emailed to mike@mainlandukes.com

I know Gary Yoshida.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierhiver View Post
    When I worked as a nurse, I brought my own grinder and beans to work. People would come from the other units just to get a cup of coffee. No one ever chipped in, but they certainly loved it.
    I have a grinder and beans at my desk here at the day job, but I'm not willing to share (hand grinder - takes a minute or so to grind enough for a single cup).
    1:99
    The PoHo Store

We've got a ukulele cool that can't be faked. -hoosierhiver
    ...if being a good person was easy no one would be a dick. -skitzic
    I have no issues with bluntness, but being an asshat is not being blunt, it's just being an asshat. -austin1

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierhiver View Post
    Sounds very familiar. I have a flannel sheet that keeps me from dying of exposure during the night.
    Rumor has it that I may be the cover stealer in our bed, though Sheryl often throws them off anyway so it's not usually an issue. There have been a few cold mornings when I've been awakened with "Look at how much blanket I don't have. Open your eyes. LOOK AT THIS."
    1:99
    The PoHo Store

We've got a ukulele cool that can't be faked. -hoosierhiver
    ...if being a good person was easy no one would be a dick. -skitzic
    I have no issues with bluntness, but being an asshat is not being blunt, it's just being an asshat. -austin1

So much to get done at work today.
    Hopefully I get it all done because tomorrow we fly to Bog Island. We are having a little getaway, coming back on Monday.
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

We also just found out Nanilei's mom and Nanilei's sister (and her bff girlfriend) are coming to visit from December 19-Jan 6.
    We can handle her mom and sis for that length of time, but bff is kind of loud and in your face and demanding sometimes. She's great, really, but needs to learn how to relax on occasion. Like we can go get snax and sit on the beach at Waimanalo all day, then come home and watch movies and be great. She would be constantly saying things like this beach is boring, let's find better sun, let's go out in Waikiki tonight, etc. It's ok for a few days, but 18 days? We are nervous.

So we are hoping it all goes ok.
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string

We fly in to Kona, but are staying in Pāhoa.

Road trip!
    Compass Rose 5 string

Quote Originally Posted by Pueo View Post
    We also just found out Nanilei's mom and Nanilei's sister (and her bff girlfriend) are coming to visit from December 19-Jan 6.
    We can handle her mom and sis for that length of time, but bff is kind of loud and in your face and demanding sometimes. She's great, really, but needs to learn how to relax on occasion. Like we can go get snax and sit on the beach at Waimanalo all day, then come home and watch movies and be great. She would be constantly saying things like this beach is boring, let's find better sun, let's go out in Waikiki tonight, etc. It's ok for a few days, but 18 days? We are nervous.

That would drive me nuts.

Maybe since you'll be working just plan out the weekends. "This is what we're doing . . ." and maybe give options?
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

Quote Originally Posted by Pueo View Post

Sounds like she needs her own hotel room.
    UWC; only those who have not been can rationalize not going.

Been busy working. Got my glass I ordered....seems like a lot for little product. This is about 2lbs of Glass

Attached Images Attached Images

"And I play dress up every Sunday and try to make the case for an invisible friend" PereBourik

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    Been busy working. Got my glass I ordered....seems like a lot for little product. This is about 2lbs of Glass

They are about 2 ft sections

"And I play dress up every Sunday and try to make the case for an invisible friend" PereBourik

Thread Information