::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I had a duvet on my bed that my mom gave me. It was when I was still living with roommates.
My roommate saw me changing it once and said what the hell is that????"
I replied, "It's a duvet."
He said, "What's that, French for 'Pain in the ass?'"
:D

I had a duvet on my bed that my mom gave me. It was when I was still living with roommates.
My roommate saw me changing it once and said what the hell is that????"
I replied, "It's a duvet."
He said, "What's that, French for 'Pain in the ass?'"
:D

Uh huh!

Currently gritting my teeth through the Rachel Maddow show. It's not that I disagree with Ms Maddow. But Mrs Pere participates in the program as though she were a sports fan. She applauds, encourages, shouts, sighs, and harrumphs.

I shall soon seek solace in a book.

I apologize for whatever damage I may have caused to the thread.

Last edited:
Endocrinologist 7:45am
Heart Surgery Doc 11:00am
Pick up James 3:00pm
Cardiac Doc 4:30pm

Got the parental disappointed look and ensuing lecture from Endo.

Heart Surgeon checked my defibrilator and my blood work up. Don't need to see him again unless my health takes a turn for the worse.

Got an enthusiastic "HI PAPA!" from James.

Cardiac Doc said my heart function has improved by 10% Up to 35-40% now. That's the high end of Ruh-Rho and the lowest end of "normal." My weight is 227 and she wants me down to 220lbs by my next check up in March. I got the green light to exercise as well. She's hoping that my heart will improve more without increasing meds if I lose some more weight and get more fit.

I must have also had a regular coke at lunch. Two actually. It tasted "off" to me but I just figured it was because the machine wasn't calibrated correctly. Had to be regular soda. My blood sugar was 275 after two hours. It's never been that high ever. I've only been in the 200's once before and that was years and years ago.

I must have also had a regular coke at lunch. Two actually. It tasted "off" to me but I just figured it was because the machine wasn't calibrated correctly. Had to be regular soda. My blood sugar was 275 after two hours. It's never been that high ever. I've only been in the 200's once before and that was years and years ago.

Dude, start drinking seltzer waters. Some of them are pretty good.

It was at a restaurant. At home I drink La Croix now with a bit of Mio in it if I'm in the mood for more flavor. 0 Calories; 0 Sodium and I like most all the flavors. Except grapefruit. I can't have grapefruit.

It was at a restaurant. At home I drink La Croix now with a bit of Mio in it if I'm in the mood for more flavor. 0 Calories; 0 Sodium and I like most all the flavors. Except grapefruit. I can't have grapefruit.

Yes, the Soda Stream carbonation machines make this very affordable. We drink it straight - no flavors. Saves a bundle vs buying canned or bottled seltzers.

Not much happening in the bunker. No news from The Cousins to report. Need to check in on them and see what they are doing.

We had freezing rain yesterday afternoon. It was as slick as I've ever seen it. I went out to get the mail and the bottom of the cement driveway was all ice. I had to walk in the yard to keep my footing. Over night it has been raining. We need to go to therapy this morning.

I see Kenneth at the bottom of the page.

Good morning!

Kenneth is an English given name and surname. The name is an Anglicised form of two entirely different Gaelic personal names: Cainnech and Cináed. The modern Gaelic form of Cainnech is Coinneach; the name was derived from a byname meaning "handsome", "comely".

Top Bottom