::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Gary, you're rocking your recovery. Keep it going.

Thank you. It's a lot of drugs and a lot of rest (even though I finally feel like I can do more).

Back to a strict diet and going to start moving around a bit more to see if I can get the ticker back to the lower end of normal.

Have I ever told you how much I hate changing the duvet cover? Mrs Pere decrees it.

King size and it's just a mammoth PIA. Usually takes me three attempts before the correct corners are near their proper places. Then I try to shake it out with my puny ukulele arms. Fail.
theres a trick called the burrito roll. Look it up on YouTube.

It was at a restaurant. At home I drink La Croix now with a bit of Mio in it if I'm in the mood for more flavor. 0 Calories; 0 Sodium and I like most all the flavors. Except grapefruit. I can't have grapefruit.

I just ask for soda water with lime at restaurants. Even some self serves have a soda water button now.

Yes, the Soda Stream carbonation machines make this very affordable. We drink it straight - no flavors. Saves a bundle vs buying canned or bottled seltzers.

I’ve been toying with the idea of buying one. We go thru maybe 24 cans a week...

We are on the road. Driving the Olympic Peninsula loop. Going to explore and stay in Port Angeles tonight.

I just heard my brother in law is back in the hospital. He blacked out at home again.

Not much happening in the bunker. No news from The Cousins to report. Need to check in on them and see what they are doing.
Are you really sure you want to do that? Sometimes (always?) ignorance is bliss.

We had freezing rain yesterday afternoon. It was as slick as I've ever seen it. I went out to get the mail and the bottom of the cement driveway was all ice. I had to walk in the yard to keep my footing. Over night it has been raining. We need to go to therapy this morning.

It finally occurred to me that therapy is for Shirley's hip, not you. It's still morning here.

Projects going on today:
Trash pickup
Shelves installed in the garage
Pool company repairing front sprinkler and landscape damage
Tile trim in the pool
Sold and loaded about 80 packing boxes on Fb Marketplace

Yee haw

We are on the road. Driving the Olympic Peninsula loop. Going to explore and stay in Port Angeles tonight.

Lovely area.

The Hurricane Ridge visitor center is right there at Port Angeles.

As you head down the west side of 101 (coast side) take some time to stop at the Hoh Rainforest. It's an easy walk and a neat environment.

My BIL's family has had one for a long time. I just don't care much for soda water.

I've been drinking more soda water to help feel full. That's what I did the first time I started losing weight. I've been buying La Croix because it has 0 calories and 0 sodium. I usually squeeze lemon/lime/ or Mio fruit bunch into it. Recently I tried sliced cucumbers and that was pretty refreshing. I'm going to add mint leaves next time.

It’s $75 a person to take the ferry. Yeah, no.

WHAT? It was nowhere near that last time we went. Though we'll never take the Black Ball ferry from Port Angeles again - crossing is too rough and boring. BC Ferries are much nicer and the trip is beautiful. Washington State Ferries are beautiful, too, but BC Ferries have much better schedules.

Top Bottom