::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

So it’s just chickpeas and garlic? Or add tahini...how much? Do you drain the chickpeas? Do this in a blender?

https://www.bonappetit.com/recipe/classic-chickpea-hummus

tons of recipes on line. Bon Appetite is always a good place to start. I make it according to the recipe and then figure out what I would change. If I really like it, I'll try a few other sites just to compare ingredients/procedures and see if another site might be better.

tons of recipes on line. Bon Appetite is always a good place to start. I make it according to the recipe and then figure out what I would change. If I really like it, I'll try a few other sites just to compare ingredients/procedures and see if another site might be better.

If the first site sucks I look for another one that has some pretty obvious differences and try that one.

So it’s just chickpeas and garlic? Or add tahini...how much? Do you drain the chickpeas? Do this in a blender?

READ THE RECIPE. The link is there with very detailed instructions. Pay attention to the tips - they help to be sure it's at its best.

The recipe I linked is by someone who uses Bon Appetit, in part, as she develops her own twists. I found her version to be the best I've ever had and easy to make my own additions.

The recipe I linked is by someone who uses Bon Appetit, in part, as she develops her own twists. I found her version to be the best I've ever had and easy to make my own additions.

I'm going to have to go back and follow your link.

Thank you.

Oh, I saw that one!

But posted the more well known source instead.

Great!

Now I have to haul my food processor home (I keep it at school;I'm off next week) to try this recipe. I'm going to experiment a little and maybe cook some with pineapple juice or papaya if I can find it. They both contain an enzyme called papain that breaks down protein. It's why on a shish kabob the meat is mushy if it's cooking next to a chunk of pineapple.

The picture of her hummus looks amazing.

READ THE RECIPE. The link is there with very detailed instructions. Pay attention to the tips - they help to be sure it's at its best.

Oh I missed the link.

Damn that woman talks a lot in her recipes...

Thank you

Oh I missed the link.

Damn that woman talks a lot in her recipes...

Thank you

Her tips are really good, though. Normally I scroll right down to the recipe when I find a lot of wordiness, but her tips about the cooking with baking soda and letting the fresh garlic sit in the lemon juice for a while really do make a difference.

Her tips are really good, though. Normally I scroll right down to the recipe when I find a lot of wordiness, but her tips about the cooking with baking soda and letting the fresh garlic sit in the lemon juice for a while really do make a difference.

OH! Her tips. TIPS!!

Never mind. I thought you said something else....

Top Bottom