::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I thought it was Andy, though I cant seem to find the post, said screen shot was down volume and power together. On my Samsung Galaxy Luna J3 it's power and home together.

I thought it was Andy, though I cant seem to find the post, said screen shot was down volume and power together. On my Samsung Galaxy Luna J3 it's power and home together.

6.0 operating system. Whatever candy that is?

Man, I'm the team manager for my son's club team.

The parents all have different roles and this one parent is driving me nuts. He checks and double checks EVERYTHING. No self reliance at all. He just got laid off and I was asking him what kind of work he did. He was a project manager. I would fire his ass too!!! He can't do anything on his own without assurance that it's okay.

Did I mention how annoying it is?!

Dude, pull up your big boy underpants, take initiative and QUIT BUGGING ME ABOUT STUPID SH*T!!!!!

::thank you for the vent::

Sounds like he needs some "good natured" teasing.

I've been sick since I got back from Indiana. This gunk can go away now. I'm tired of coughing and feeling tired.

Sounds like he needs some "good natured" teasing.

He's a nice enough guy.

I think he's just stupid as hell and has gotten through life by having other people check, double check, and then check his work again. It's exhausting getting three of four emails asking the same question that I answered in the first one.

Yesterday every time he emailed me with the same question I just cut and past my original response. THREE TIMES!

Being without electricity really makes you appreciate electricity.

No electricity at the shop?

I don't mean this offensively but when I was hanging out in town there were a ton of tourists. What makes Nashville a destination for vacation?

I don't mean this offensively but when I was hanging out in town there were a ton of tourists. What makes Nashville a destination for vacation?

I assume the power was out at home?

Nashville used to be more handcrafted, to me, thirty or so years ago. There is a Bill Monroe park up in Beanblossom. The lakes and state parks aren't too far away. I U is over in Bloomington.

Being without electricity really makes you appreciate electricity.

You need one of these:

51OYrmIziEL.jpg

The electric was out at the house for about 12 hours on Monday, the good news is I have another hickory to cut up for firewood.

What makes Nashville a tourist destination?, good question, a lot of people come in the fall to look at the leaves. Otherwise I'd say it's the lack of other tourist destinations that make it a sort of de-facto tourist destination.

Top Bottom