::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Okay, Salem looks like a cool visit. I also have friends in NH, would that be a doable day trip? I'm looking up what else Boston has to offer.

Plimoth Plantation is worth the visit. The Constitution is amazing - oldest commissioned warship in the US Navy (222 years old this year!). Wandering around the Granary Burying Grounds is fascinating. Cape Cod is very cool - and a trip all the way out to Provincetown on the end of the cape is really fun. New Hampshire, Vermont, Connecticut, Maine - all easy drives. We drove to Montreal from Boston in less than a day. Mystic seaport in Mystic, Connecticut, isn't far (though it's not cheap, either - we skipped the attractions and just went to have lunch at Mystic Pizza).

How far away are the Amish? I think that would be interesting too. Mostly want to see the historical stuff and EAT.

They are about an hour or so west. We are camping in October in Amish country. When we went to Hershey they road on the road and you had to slow down to pass them. I like the bike scooters they ride

Plimoth Plantation is worth the visit. The Constitution is amazing - oldest commissioned warship in the US Navy (222 years old this year!). Wandering around the Granary Burying Grounds is fascinating. Cape Cod is very cool - and a trip all the way out to Provincetown on the end of the cape is really fun. New Hampshire, Vermont, Connecticut, Maine - all easy drives. We drove to Montreal from Boston in less than a day. Mystic seaport in Mystic, Connecticut, isn't far (though it's not cheap, either - we skipped the attractions and just went to have lunch at Mystic Pizza).

Thanks Jon. I looked up all of those places.

Report on my visit to the heart guy yesterday: Reduction on the pills that I'm taking. Changing the statin to a more efficient one, and less mg on the aspirin. They did an EKG All Ok. Routine Echo scheduled.

So it looks like that all went well.

Report on my visit to the heart guy yesterday: Reduction on the pills that I'm taking. Changing the statin to a more efficient one, and less mg on the aspirin. They did an EKG All Ok. Routine Echo scheduled.

So it looks like that all went well.

You're in much better shape than me Rob Looks like you're heading in the right direction. Maybe it's the walking? Whatever it is, keep it up!

Man this old age thing is no joke.

I don't have my reading glasses and I'm struggling with reading anything smaller than 12pt. font, and even that is a bit fuzzy around the edges.

I stepped on the scale this morning because my clothes are starting to feel a bit big again.

229 lbs. I was about 227 lbs when we left for Disney at the end of June. My goal by the end of the year is to get below 220 lbs and then after I can maintain that I'll set my sights 215lbs.

BMI charts say I'm back to fat bordering on obese.

I stepped on the scale this morning because my clothes are starting to feel a bit big again.

229 lbs. I was about 227 lbs when we left for Disney at the end of June. My goal by the end of the year is to get below 220 lbs and then after I can maintain that I'll set my sights 215lbs.

BMI charts say I'm back to fat bordering on obese.

I was 191 full dress yesterday. I'm guessing about 185 in underwear. Probably 175 would be best for me. I have been in the high one sixties and look sickly.

I was 191 full dress yesterday. I'm guessing about 185 in underwear. Probably 175 would be best for me. I have been in the high one sixties and look sickly.

I'm a completely different build than you Gary. So it's all relative.

I've been keeping it below 200#. Some days I dip below 195#. I want to get under 185 to make the BMI calculator happy.

Top Bottom