::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Matt, sometimes the body does take a long time to heal from a simple infection but it’s always good to get re-checked. Be the squeaky wheel.

Watching a Leonard Cohen special on PBS. Ive always loved him. I also recently got one of his books at my work. It was free....but i cant read it until i get my nee glasses.

Is that the glasses before they got married?

Matt had graduation Friday evening. I was really proud of him and excited about it. I was a little shocked that our family was one of the best dressed in the whole place. I couldn't believe the number of parents in T-shirts and shorts, some of the graduates even wore shorts, jeans, etc. The kids I can maybe understand, but the parents really shocked me. Most all the girls were dressed up, though some of them looked ready for a country music video. Matt rocked a suit, he looked sharp and had no concern about being overdressed. We had a chance to thank his ESL teacher from jr high, I'm amazed that this kid started learning English in 7th grade and is now getting ready for college.

Nice. I seen the pics on Facebook

Watching a Leonard Cohen special on PBS. Ive always loved him. I also recently got one of his books at my work. It was free....but i cant read it until i get my nee glasses.

I just ordered new glasses finally. I got my first new Rx in... ten years? I have a huge collection of glasses from my prescription being so stable for so long and now I'm starting over!

The new optometrist (opthamologist?) is an actual emergency medicine doctor who switched over to eyeballs for the nice working hours and low stress. He says that the new prescription, which is actually weaker than my last one, will keep me from needing bifocals quite as soon.

Also, he's super good looking. So that's always nice.

Yup so I also need to grab some more lumber just for extra support which I don't think I need but won't hurt. Also an 8 ft section of 6 in duct work to vent.

I just ordered new glasses finally. I got my first new Rx in... ten years? I have a huge collection of glasses from my prescription being so stable for so long and now I'm starting over!

The new optometrist (opthamologist?) is an actual emergency medicine doctor who switched over to eyeballs for the nice working hours and low stress. He says that the new prescription, which is actually weaker than my last one, will keep me from needing bifocals quite as soon.

Also, he's super good looking. So that's always nice.

My eye guy was cute, too. He said that i wear to much eye makeup. That he could see glitter throughout my tear ducts. Oh well.

Nope not for fish. Glass making

Work area

IMG_20180610_141718.jpg

attachment.php

Yup so I also need to grab some more lumber just for extra support which I don't think I need but won't hurt. Also an 8 ft section of 6 in duct work to vent.

Grab your lumber huh?

Either walk proud or be humble. Take your pick.

He joked and said "Gltter! Glitter everywhere!"

Top Bottom