::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I'm designing the perfect travel bag. To do this, I bought a lot of plastic canvas and I'm making a mock up. So far it has a ukulele pocket, an ipad pocket, and a phone pocket. I think it may also need a passport/boarding pass pocket on the outside for airport use. What else?

I'm designing the perfect travel bag. To do this, I bought a lot of plastic canvas and I'm making a mock up. So far it has a ukulele pocket, an ipad pocket, and a phone pocket. I think it may also need a passport/boarding pass pocket on the outside for airport use. What else?

A pocket to hold the bag from a box of wine with a discreet opening to refill glasses.

I dont know why the depression cloud just looms over me. There is nothing wrong with my life! I know i am very blessed. But it still wont go away.

Maybe a mesh pocket on the outside for a water bottle. And, a tether on the inside with a carabiner, or some other kind of clip, to secure a key ring....

A velcro pocket for girl stuff. Chapstick etc...

Evening Hos... It really sucks how you can have a great day and it ends with someone who you thought was a friend at one time showing their true colors again... False friendships suck, depression no matter the level sucks, people can be real jerks... Thanks for not being those kind of people. Hopefully I can get some sleep tonight, it's one of those nights I wish I wasn't elected :(

Evening Hos... It really sucks how you can have a great day and it ends with someone who you thought was a friend at one time showing their true colors again... False friendships suck, depression no matter the level sucks, people can be real jerks... Thanks for not being those kind of people. Hopefully I can get some sleep tonight, it's one of those nights I wish I wasn't elected :(

Sorry you're dealing with this crap, Andy....

I have an idea about what you are saying. I've had to reevaluate things in the past. Do things differently. It can be a bit heartbreaking depending on the situation. And makes it hard to trust anyone 100%. But life does go on.

It's a bit tough when it's fresh. I can forgive. But forgetting is next to impossible.

(((((Andy)))))

Oh, and Freeda, +1 about the key clip. My backpack has one and I use it all the time.

Andy, the life of a politician is never easy, especially one with a heart. So many times I’ve toyed with the idea of running for city council. My family has lived here since 1954 and it irks me our city council is mostly made up of citizens that didn’t even grow up here and don’t have the community spirit that I have. Mostly people backed by developers. With my last name I’m pretty sure I could get elected without too much effort. But I know with my thin skin I’d absolutely fall apart the first time someone attacked me.

Sending strength to you Andy. Keep up the good fight.

Boardinghouse pass is on your phone

Re-stringing some ukuleles for local schools as part of the Guild's Ukes for Keiki program.
I have four beautiful Kamaka sopranos made in 2003.
Man, I could only imagine if I got started on one of those.
I was playing one and Nanilei commented man that little thing sounds so good!

I spoke too soon. A couple of them are older. One has a crack and the bridge was repaired poorly so the A string pulls out.

Top Bottom