::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Sometimes people TRY to get red lettered. Doesn’t mean they will get them. It’s all about content and intent.

Exactly! You have to work it properly. If you are deliberately trying to get the letters, you won't get them. But the knowledge that there's always a red-lettering possible sits at the back of your mind and offers that tantalizing taste of opportunity. What a rush!

Hey, all sensible people have multiple income streams. #wastenotwantnot

I worked all three of my jobs yesterday! lol

I went from work to home, had 30 minutes then did a church meeting... Then 2 hours after that I had a 2.5 hour meeting with the Mayor and a Parks and Rec board member about a healthy city initiative!

All I know is, I am usually one of, if not the biggest guy in the room around here, as the majority of folks are Filipino / Asian and fairly small stature. But when I am hanging out with those three, I feel tiny. I gave Josh a hug yesterday and it's like hugging a sequoia. The SUV or the tree, take your pick :D

Embrace the wood.

I guess I missed all the excitement?

We had some unwanted excitement today. The husky escaped and went for an adventure. Fortunately a neighbor down the block caught her, held on to her, and brought her back after we got home from work. Poor guy, I answered the door in a towel. He must be home bleaching his eyes right now.

Went to see Josh Tatofi play at the zoo last night, he is SO good!
It was funny, Nanilei posted a photo, and our brother in law said "say hi to Peps" and Nanilei has a little crush on Peps, so of course after she says Hi from Matos and Peps says Matos? From LA?
Yeah, he's my brother-in-law.
Then he says, "So wait, then you're Kehau's SISTER?"
and he jumped up, hopped down off the stage and gave Nanilei a huge hug. She was thrilled. :D

I bow down and relinquish my title :bowdown:

All I know is, I am usually one of, if not the biggest guy in the room around here, as the majority of folks are Filipino / Asian and fairly small stature. But when I am hanging out with those three, I feel tiny. I gave Josh a hug yesterday and it's like hugging a sequoia. The SUV or the tree, take your pick :D

The only times I've felt small were once on Makaha beach when I was the only non-local.

The other was a few weeks back at the Brown County Inn during breakfast. There were some teens that were much bigger than me, it was a very surreal feeling. And what are the odds that I'm the smallest guy in the room?! That has to be lottery high!

Still sick but the doctor loaded me up with antibiotics and lectured me for not coming in as soon as I got sick.

apparently a weak heart means a weak immune system (compromised system?)

Anyhow, my blood pressure was stupid low too so they're backing off of that. I'm going to check with the cardiologist first to make sure. Don't have the highest confidence in my gp any more.

Top Bottom