::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Last time I had a outdoor concert I did not drink and nearly passed out from dehydration. Plus there was a lot of week smoked around me.

My last experience with week, I was mostly just sleepy.
I dont have to pass any tests anymore. So if if I had the desire, I could partake.

No actually. They are amazed that I've lost so much weight, 38lbs according to their record, without being able to exercise. And actually they weighed me with my vest and battery pack so on the doctor's scale I weigh 242lbs and I'm really 232 lbs without the hardware.

I'm eating fine. Americans are programmed to eat much too much protein. I stay within 140-150g Carbs per day; 1800 calories; and 1500-2000mg of sodium or less. I made it through UWC weekend on protein bars and fresh nectarines, apples and blueberries.

It all depends on what you’re burning. Protein bars and fruit are not especially idea for a diabetic but you’ve got heart issues I know nothing about. And your sedentary.

If I don’t get enough protein in every meal, I will literally crash. And with my recent increased activity I’m allowing a few simple carbs, something I mostly cut from my diet.

Make up day is July 7th luckily it's outdoors at night but we need to line up early cause once again it's lawn seats.

I refuse to do lawn seats ever again. I’m way too old for that crap and refuse to stand in piss.

Home. I lived.
We climbed up and down 18 miles of hills in 3 days with full packs. Slept in our new super light tent on our super light mattresses and cooked backpacking meals on a tiny stove.

My body is tired but I didn’t break anything and avoided any blisters.

Good day Jerry. Any plans today??

Nope.

Went to return some stuff. Bought a two burner camp stove with like 65K BTU so we can cook stuff for a concessions stand we'll have to run for basketball every year. Had lunch at a seafood place. I had grilled shrimp, w/ a small steak and steamed vegetables. All prepared with no seasoning. It was actually surprisingly good. I think my tastebuds have finally kicked the salt habit.

I mostly ate the vegetables and shrimp. Brought the steak home.

That's all. I guess it want as epic as i thought it would be.
2000.jpg

latest

2000.gif

Nice solo work there. Congratulations.

I don't feel sick any more but today I'm still really tired and was probably lounging on the couch.

It all depends on what you’re burning. Protein bars and fruit are not especially idea for a diabetic but you’ve got heart issues I know nothing about. And your sedentary.

If I don’t get enough protein in every meal, I will literally crash. And with my recent increased activity I’m allowing a few simple carbs, something I mostly cut from my diet.

I could do this better.

And I will get there but it'll involve much more planning and preparation than my tired butt can handle right now. By the time school gets started again I plan on having my week of meals mapped out. Well, at the very least my breakfast and lunches.

Top Bottom