::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

looking for bikes for the kids....bike rack too.

Rei has a nice Yakima rack for 499. Dicks has some Nishiki mt bikes for 160...looks like fro about 1k I can get 3 bikes and a rack.....I could use a lighter bike as well

double post minutes apart.....twilight zone

Alive and well. Living near Nashville Indiana.

Not as many folks on the field this year so far.
Psychedelic Ukestock Rave went well last night. A good time was had by all.

Alive and well. Living near Nashville Indiana.

Not as many folks on the field this year so far.
Psychedelic Ukestock Rave went well last night. A good time was had by all.

Glad to hear it, Rob. Have a great time! We're all living UWC vicariously through you, this year....

California State Parks take reservation 7 months to the day. If you try to reserve 6 months and 29 days before you usually can’t get a spot. I rarely even try anymore.
When the kids were little I’d have each kid on a cell phone and I’d be on the computer each trying to get in at 8am 7 months before we wanted to camp somewhere. Sometimes we were lucky.

Sneaky trick from dealing with the Texas State Park system - book it for a few extra days on the front end, so you can book it earlier, then cancel those days later.

Sneaky trick from dealing with the Texas State Park system - book it for a few extra days on the front end, so you can book it earlier, then cancel those days later.

Of course, if they see you doing that TOO often, they get cranky, but if it's just once out of 20 reservations, they just assume plans changed.

That is brilliant and diabolical.

Automated system won’t allow it.

Top Bottom