::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Did yall mention me earlier? If so I missed it! I do still love you guys! I need to pop in more so I still stay a PoHo and am not demoted to a PoHo that we used to Know-oh!

For reals yall... I think my worry with this hurricane is the forecast of it stalling over the mountains. When I lived in Williamsburg we had Hurricane Isabelle stall over us. It dumped so much water and had sustained winds for so long, for days you could hear trees uprooting and crashing in the woods. The beautiful lot my dad had cleared out to look gorgeous looked like pickup sticks and a 100+ year old oak tree ended up on the top of our house taking out our bedroom (good thing we evacuated) and condemning our house for quite some time. So just fingers crossed it keeps moving. It seems like it should not be such a worry inland, but it is the stall I worry about.

We have off today and tomorrow!!!

Rosh Hashana!! Wife has just today we get 2 days.

Weird. We started school with 4 day week, then 4 day weekend. Then 3 days with the weekend to follow. Then following week we go 2 days off for You Kippur then 2 more days. First 3 weeks of school we don't even have a full week of school. Way to ease back into it!!!

Our schedule is just stupid on Mondays. It makes the day drag on forever.

Over finally but I need to go get my not-so-little guy from practice now.

Who could forget UE? Does anyone know what he's up to, these days?

I chat with him a bit several times a week. He's busy with his Summer performance schedule - he performs regularly at a fancy hotel restaurant/bar and, as expected, the crowds just LOVE him.

For reals yall... I think my worry with this hurricane is the forecast of it stalling over the mountains. When I lived in Williamsburg we had Hurricane Isabelle stall over us. It dumped so much water and had sustained winds for so long, for days you could hear trees uprooting and crashing in the woods. The beautiful lot my dad had cleared out to look gorgeous looked like pickup sticks and a 100+ year old oak tree ended up on the top of our house taking out our bedroom (good thing we evacuated) and condemning our house for quite some time. So just fingers crossed it keeps moving. It seems like it should not be such a worry inland, but it is the stall I worry about.

Hold on, prepare as much as possible, and pray!

(By the way - the pictures from Yonas' celebration on FB were great - but Silas has to be careful or he won't be able to get through doors any more with his hair!)

Hoping for the best for you and your family, Miss Mim!

I chat with him a bit several times a week. He's busy with his Summer performance schedule - he performs regularly at a fancy hotel restaurant/bar and, as expected, the crowds just LOVE him.

He talks about it all the time on FB.

Top Bottom