::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I've failed so many times but this time feels different because I've made the necessary lifestyle changes, forced of course but still effective. My mindset is much different. I'm not doing this to lose weight. I'm doing it because this is the way I have to live. In my head, it's much easier to accept and put into action this time. I've probably lost an easy half ton of weight in my lifetime . . . which means I've also gained that much back over the years.

Well maybe it’s working this time because if you didn’t you’d die.

And I agree with Mika, you need to up your calories. Any nutritionalist would agree. So should your doc. Losing weight too fast can be very hard on your body.

And I agree with Mika, you need to up your calories. Any nutritionalist would agree. So should your doc. Losing weight too fast can be very hard on your body.

Yes. I didn't realize my calorie intake was so low. I'll shoot for 1500-1800.

Well, there is that.

Peer pressure.

The whole district staff, except for one defiant guy, is participating.

She put me on their thread so I could offer help in their choices. One girl typed Vegan Power! and posted a picture of a cute little calf. I posted "Hmmmmmm veal!" and was suddenly left off the distribution list. :biglaugh:

Perfection

Yes. I didn't realize my calorie intake was so low. I'll shoot for 1500-1800.

I think I'll just add snacks to my daily meals. I like the fact that I'm eating less for meals I'll add calories through healthy snacks.

For a long time, my MO was only eating small animals. More environmentally friendly, but not vegetarian.

c7c5ff198a177fae2e2809fe5291f7b9.jpg

I wonder if kerneltime will be back to hang out again today?

Had a very heavy lunch.. too slow..
Very concerned by the thread on cases causing damages.. I have a brand new Ono where I noticed polish feel a little less smooth around the same places as the one in the thread.. all my ukes will be out.. need to get wall hangers.. any cloaking wall hangers to hide from the real better half?

Very concerned by the thread on cases causing damages.. I have a brand new Ono where I noticed polish feel a little less smooth around the same places as the one in the thread.. all my ukes will be out.. need to get wall hangers.. any cloaking wall hangers to hide from the real better half?
Off to go “out there.”

Ask Don (Mailman). If anybody knows about hiding ukuleles from the other half it's him...

Hmm.. would be an interesting uke, any luthiers up for the challenge?! Mim can probably sell it if she has the exclusive deal to sell the ukes ;-)

Take care and be safe!

Haha that would sound so hard and sad, but with a pickup it would be nice!

Hold on, prepare as much as possible, and pray!

(By the way - the pictures from Yonas' celebration on FB were great - but Silas has to be careful or he won't be able to get through doors any more with his hair!)

His hair is indeed huge. He is proud of it. If he decides to serve a mission he will have to get a haircut which will be hilarious. I joked I am going to stuff a build a bear with it! Haha!

Top Bottom