::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

roast them over an open flame, place the in a bowl while hot and cover with plastic wrap until they cool. Peel them. Seed and devein them and eat them with your meals. Really tasty and not much heat without the veins and seeds. Just enough.

gmta. .

I am FINALLY getting used to my podiatrist-built orthotics. I've been walking nearly every night after the girls are in bed. I have a set of poles like yours, Sally (I wanted to get the same ones but they are sold out). Man, walking with poles (I watched several videos for technique to use them properly) really gets me going faster and working harder - I love them.

Yay! Yes, they really add cardio to a walk.

I had jury duty yesterday. I never got called to even be interviewed to be on a jury. Super boring 8 hour day. Thank gooodness those of us who weren’t called finally got let go at 3pm. Being stuck in a basement room with over 200 people is not my idea of a fun time.

I had jury duty yesterday. I never got called to even be interviewed to be on a jury. Super boring 8 hour day. Thank gooodness those of us who weren’t called finally got let go at 3pm. Being stuck in a basement room with over 200 people is not my idea of a fun time.

I've never been called for jury duty, but my wife who isn't even a citizen has been selected twice.

I've wondered that, too. They're just the peppers, cream cheese and bacon. I think it would probably work. Would I freeze them before or after grilling them? Gary?

I would think freeze before grilling.

Washington County? I was thinking the jury room at least had windows - it's been a while since I've done it, though. Being selected for grand jury was really a wonderful experience. Not necessarily fun, but a very valuable insight into the criminal justice system.

I've wondered that, too. They're just the peppers, cream cheese and bacon. I think it would probably work. Would I freeze them before or after grilling them? Gary?

Either way would work but I'd freeze them before. Thaw and cook.

You could cook them, freeze them and reheat them but I think they'll taste better if you cook them later.

Yeah, he prefaced the call with, “your loved one is safe and unharmed.” I think if you die they send a representative to your home. That’s not a phone call type of thing.
But your heart when in your throat anyway, right? Well, mine woulda.

Washington County? I was thinking the jury room at least had windows - it's been a while since I've done it, though. Being selected for grand jury was really a wonderful experience. Not necessarily fun, but a very valuable insight into the criminal justice system.

One section of the room does have windows. After lunch I snagged a spot right next to one, so I could peer up from my book once in a while. Made it seem not as stuffy and overcrowded.

I woke up from a weird dream where I was talking a friend into giving a share of his company to his friend who did all the legwork to get a medical device manufactured and set up the company for it.

Top Bottom