::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Gotta chillax a bit before driving home.
Family leaves Monday morning.
We have tomorrow, then back to work and back to reality.

It's a two part deal, a year apart. At least it was for me.

I’m never getting it after the way I feel today.

I have a fever, my sinuses are impacted. Headache. Body aches. I slept fitfully. This is the very worse reaction to a shot I’ve ever had. I am absolutely miserable.

I have a very full week starting Tuesday morning, if I’m no t better by then I’m going to be disappointing a lot of people.

As an adult I’ve never had the flu or the vaccine. Last year I allowed my husband and doctor to talk me into one. I had no reaction, so I did it again on Friday. All the information online says reactions can last up to 48 hours so I should be better by this afternoon. I sure hope so. This has ruined my entire weekend.

Spent some time tonight listing wedding stuff for sale on FB...

Edit: it won’t let me post! I keep getting a red lettered “FORBIDDEN”. I guess you’re on your own Damon.
Any stuff that could be used for Matt and Danielle’s field reception?

My doctor wanted me to get the shingles shot when I got my flu shot. It’s guaranteed to make you sore. Two crap shots at once? Nope.

In other news....

Get the Shingles shots! Shingles is a sh tstorm. Miserable as an active infection, lingering nerve sensitivity, prednisone and antivirals to treat. YOU DO NOT WANT TO GET SHINGLES.

Been there. Done that. 2003, I think. I'm still subject to its sequelae.

Any stuff that could be used for Matt and Danielle’s field reception?

Not really. 125 cloth napkins and ten 120” round tablecloths, 100 handmade napkin rings, the wedding backdrop, etc.

Congratulations Grandma!

Get the Shingles shots! Shingles is a sh tstorm. Miserable as an active infection, lingering nerve sensitivity, prednisone and antivirals to treat. YOU DO NOT WANT TO GET SHINGLES.

Yeah, I had shingles. Not fun. And I’ve had it come back. If I’m terribly stressed or my immune system is compromised it comes back. Not fun at all. But because I’ve had it they’re not sure if getting the shot would help. It might make it flare up again.

I had shingles when I was five. I already know.
And I will get the shots. Just not the same day as the flu shot. My arm hurt for 3 days.

Top Bottom