::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Made this with some pallets

View attachment 112310

attachment.php

That's really nice! Did the pallets come in green or did you paint it when you were done?

I don't think I took many pictures at uwc.

I don't know if I took any actually because I can't find any in my phone.

I thought he was just talking about the sound of the keys clicking...until I scrolled down and saw Lynn's response.

It was a literal statement. I seldom hear the keyboard sound when I'm typing. I'm gentil I guess?

There are more students looking to grammar kid for help than there are kids waiting for me. :worship::bowdown::wtf:

There are more students looking to grammar kid for help than there are kids waiting for me. :worship::bowdown::wtf:

Reminds me of 4th grade
I swear to you I remember I class during work time there was a line to the teacher's desk and a longer line to my desk.

Reminds me of 4th grade
I swear to you I remember I class during work time there was a line to the teacher's desk and a longer line to my desk.

This kid is a genius.

He speaks five languages fluently.

Perfect pitch and can play just about any instrument really well according to the other kids. One of his friends told me his parents held him back from skipping grades so he wouldn't be socially awkward (didn't help).

He's also pretty humble considering he's probably book smarter than anyone in this school

This kid is a genius.

He speaks five languages fluently.

Perfect pitch and can play just about any instrument really well according to the other kids. One of his friends told me his parents held him back from skipping grades so he wouldn't be socially awkward (didn't help).

He's also pretty humble considering he's probably book smarter than anyone in this school

So hand him your classroom uke.

Top Bottom