::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

got a NE ipa yeast and finally a kviek yeast for lagers....the kviek likes high temperatures and is done fermenting in about 4 days. I could make this new pilsner in about a week from grain to glass for this company. This could be huge if it works out tasting good like I believe it will

got a NE ipa yeast and finally a kviek yeast for lagers....the kviek likes high temperatures and is done fermenting in about 4 days. I could make this new pilsner in about a week from grain to glass for this company. This could be huge if it works out tasting good like I believe it will

this would also cut brew dy since we normally chill beer to 80 degrees and takes 3-4 hiours then it chills to fermenter to 50 for another hour or more. We could transfer at 120-130 and be to tank from boil kettle in maybe 2 hrs not 5

this would also cut brew dy since we normally chill beer to 80 degrees and takes 3-4 hiours then it chills to fermenter to 50 for another hour or more. We could transfer at 120-130 and be to tank from boil kettle in maybe 2 hrs not 5

got some burl today to make as glass bases for some stuff.

Poho mojo for boring results in his case.

As far as my A-fib goes, my heart is a rock star.

But I'm having these weird bouts of elevated pulse when I'm just sitting there. Sometimes my breathing gets labored but they said my 02 saturation was fine (so it's in my head; actually I don't feel short of breath, my breathing just feels more labored to me if that makes sense). I've also been getting frequent diarrhea (sorry for the overshare) and times where I'm feeling just kind of "blah"

They think it's stress or maybe mild anxiety so I guess it is in my head after all.

I had my latest PET and CT scans on Tuesday, and got the results today. Everything looks great, with no signs of remaining cancer. This is my second set of "clean" scans in a row, and the oncologist is very pleased.

Needless to say, I am, too!!

I have no idea what much of this means, but I can feel the excitement in your typing and that makes me happy!

Me either, but I believe Ken is trying to educate us. So, carry on brew master.

I had my latest PET and CT scans on Tuesday, and got the results today. Everything looks great, with no signs of remaining cancer. This is my second set of "clean" scans in a row, and the oncologist is very pleased.

We are also.

I also had blood work this morning. No fewer than 16 vials of blood. All but three vials were as long as my index finger. The other three were about the length of my pinky.

All of the blood work numbers were good, too. Those numbers that are not yet "normal" are trending in that directions.

Yet again, the oncologist is pleased.

And, guess what? So am I!!

The doctor removed my dietary restrictions, and my exercise restrictions. He has approved my use of OTC medications, which had been forbidden. He cleared me to travel to NY next month with Elaine, to continue working towards getting the condo ready to sell. We'll be gone for about a month.

He has relaxed, but not removed, his orders that I wear a face mask. Now I need only wear them when around larger groups of people.

Now I can play pickle ball again (although I'll ease back into it). I can ride my bike again. I can eat at a buffet, if I want to. I can have my eggs over easy again, rather than over hard. I can go in the swimming pool again.

I can pretty much live as normal, although I need to continue on the antibiotics and antiviral meds. And, I need to stay away from sick folks as much as possible.

AND, I now only have to go back to the cancer center in Tampa every three months, rather than every month. Each time I'll get new scans, just to keep an eye on things....

:nana::nana:

GREAT NEWS DON!!!!

ten letters

Gary. Just a suggestion. Try cutting out carbs for a couple weeks. It’s made a huge difference in the bathroom for me.

I've been working on a room where I type frome most mornings. It's a bed room that we call the office/computer room. Anyhow I'm redoing the closet and changing to electrical for a ceiling light/fan. With new paint and flooring. The closet has been paneled for all the time we have lived here. Gone now. New shelves and hanger rod. I framed in for a new 60" wide sliding doors.

Top Bottom