::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Back in Ewa Beach. Rainy on the North Shore.
Had a wet sail last night, but we did see a few whales, a pair surfaced just 20-30 feet astern to starboard so that was great.
It dried up just before sunset so I was able to play a normal set.
I really enjoy it!

Back in Ewa Beach. Rainy on the North Shore.
Had a wet sail last night, but we did see a few whales, a pair surfaced just 20-30 feet astern to starboard so that was great.
It dried up just before sunset so I was able to play a normal set.
I really enjoy it!

Captain Damon talking the nautical. Nice.

“Mind the paintwork lubber. 6 bells in the morning watch. Ready about. Splice the main brace.”

Sounds like a good lesson plan Teacher.

Sorry about the kid hassle Padre. I hope all is better.

Sounds like you know what you’re doing Captain

Still sick, but a bit better today. I really need to return to work in the morning. Schools been closed for two weeks and new classes start tomorrow. I need to be there.

Well Nanilei can't drive them to the airport with a broken foot so I guess I need to work from home tomorrow.

Darn.

In about two and a half weeks I will have been sucking air here for 70 years. The last twenty retired. Here's hoping for many more, because I'm selfish like that.
My family, although not perfect, is good to me and each other.
It's not always a party, but I am blessed in many ways each day

We are blessed to have you! Yes, we want it to be for many more years because we are selfish like that too. Love and hugs.

PoHoMoJo update.
B V-B got drunk/high with “friends” who then broke the neck off his guitar and stole his car. We got a call that the police were involved, that he was busted, In the ER, in the drunk tank, then in 72 hour hold.

The car has been recovered with all his stuff. The “friends” have been arrested. The only remaining mysteries are the whereabouts of his broken guitar and when he will be released from the crisis center.

When we first got the news it was safe to assume that all his worldly possessions were gone, he had no place to stay, and had possibly lost his job, leaving him with no resources in this cold cruel world. Hence, PereBourik to the rescue.

It looks like it will pretty much shake out in his favor except for the aftermath of bills.

“Have kids,” they said. “It’ll be fun,” they said.

Sorry to hear the kid went off the tracks again.

PoHo mojo that this is the last time.

Top Bottom