Page 2508 of 2581 FirstFirst ... 150820082408245824982506250725082509251025182558 ... LastLast
Results 25,071 to 25,080 of 25803

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

  1. #25071
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Aloha, OR
    Posts
    58,777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    Mosts of the vinegar taste is cooked out of adobo. It's mellower and doesn't have that bite that the hot sauces do. It's not that I don't like vinegar. I don't like it full strength or as the dominate flavor.
    My BIL's family gave me a sauce for my birthday that's way too vinegary...these days proper Huy Fong sriracha is my favorite.
    1:99
    The PoHo Store

    We've got a ukulele cool that can't be faked. -hoosierhiver
    ...if being a good person was easy no one would be a dick. -skitzic
    I have no issues with bluntness, but being an asshat is not being blunt, it's just being an asshat. -austin1

  2. #25072
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    45,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bbycrts View Post
    My BIL's family gave me a sauce for my birthday that's way too vinegary...these days proper Huy Fong sriracha is my favorite.
    I had a student who's family made an awesome hot sauce. For Christmas one year they gave me a few bottles. Now I'm out and have no idea where that family is now. It was soooo good. I think the family moved back to Samoa.
    9:23448

    Passionately Untalented

    Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

    Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

  3. #25073
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    45,273

    Default

    making fresh pasta w/alfredo sauce

    It's my "cook to impress on a budget" for young adults out on their own )
    9:23448

    Passionately Untalented

    Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

    Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

  4. #25074
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NW IN
    Posts
    32,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bbycrts View Post
    I did that yesterday! *soul brothers*
    Actually it was the Sedona van.
    ..........
    Uke Players Do It With Four Strings.
    YouTube | Facebook
    ...I think life should be a musical... Tammy
    1:25367

  5. #25075
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NW IN
    Posts
    32,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ukulelerob View Post
    Actually it was the Sedona van.
    I change oil every 3000 miles or 6 months. Lately it's the 6 months. I think both cars mileage added together in the last year are near 10,000 miles. Both cars are 2016 models, the Soul has 25,600 miles, and the Sedona has 43,677 miles on it.
    ..........
    Uke Players Do It With Four Strings.
    YouTube | Facebook
    ...I think life should be a musical... Tammy
    1:25367

  6. #25076
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ewa Beach, HI
    Posts
    26,159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ukulelerob View Post
    I change oil every 3000 miles or 6 months. Lately it's the 6 months. I think both cars mileage added together in the last year are near 10,000 miles. Both cars are 2016 models, the Soul has 25,600 miles, and the Sedona has 43,677 miles on it.
    I live on an island that is roughly 44x30 miles, 112 miles in circumference, and I take TheBus to work most days.
    Yet I still managed to put 53,000 miles on my car since March 2016.
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

  7. #25077
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Aloha, OR
    Posts
    58,777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ukulelerob View Post
    I change oil every 3000 miles or 6 months. Lately it's the 6 months. I think both cars mileage added together in the last year are near 10,000 miles. Both cars are 2016 models, the Soul has 25,600 miles, and the Sedona has 43,677 miles on it.
    Our 2005 RAV4 (my old car) has 68,000 on it. 15 years old.
    1:99
    The PoHo Store

    We've got a ukulele cool that can't be faked. -hoosierhiver
    ...if being a good person was easy no one would be a dick. -skitzic
    I have no issues with bluntness, but being an asshat is not being blunt, it's just being an asshat. -austin1

  8. #25078
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ewa Beach, HI
    Posts
    26,159

    Default

    I typed my own summary, but it somehow did not post. So I will now just cut-and-paste from an email I just received from Naniei's sister in California...
    so get this!
    the new star wars ride "rise of the resistance" opened up today at Disneyland in the star wars land... and a coworker got to Disneyland at 245 AM!!!! to get in line! basically they do a reservation system so you're not just sitting in a line but they said the reservations were sold out in 90 seconds. you can only get reservations while inside the park so people were lined up that early to get into Disneyland to get a reservation! she actually got on the ride already and said it was the best ride she's ever been on and she's gone to all Disney parks except the one in Hong Kong.
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

  9. #25079
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    45,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bbycrts View Post
    Our 2005 RAV4 (my old car) has 68,000 on it. 15 years old.
    My last three cars I managed to put over 150K on all of them:

    2007 Honda Ridgeline (approx.) 155K
    1999 Ford Expedition (purchased in '02 w/60K I put another 110K on it). Roughly 170K
    1988 Nissan Pathfinder 223K

    My current car, Honda Pilot is three years old and has 48K on it. The least mileage I've put on any of my cars.
    9:23448

    Passionately Untalented

    Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

    Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

  10. #25080
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    45,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pueo View Post
    I typed my own summary, but it somehow did not post. So I will now just cut-and-paste from an email I just received from Naniei's sister in California...
    so get this!
    the new star wars ride "rise of the resistance" opened up today at Disneyland in the star wars land... and a coworker got to Disneyland at 245 AM!!!! to get in line! basically they do a reservation system so you're not just sitting in a line but they said the reservations were sold out in 90 seconds. you can only get reservations while inside the park so people were lined up that early to get into Disneyland to get a reservation! she actually got on the ride already and said it was the best ride she's ever been on and she's gone to all Disney parks except the one in Hong Kong.
    Goals for June!!!
    9:23448

    Passionately Untalented

    Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

    Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •