::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

We don't have local TV here at the bunker. Instead we get stations from somewhere else in the country. On the plus side, we still get a local news paper. It's quite good. Apparently Edna Millbank's goat gave birth the other day. Mother and kids are doing fine.

Oh, and we did get more snow! Yay snow!!

Snow makes it harder to find the bunker?

Spent all day yesterday at the Korean Day Spa with my 3 daughters. Had a wonderful day. We got there at 3 and didn’t leave until after 11pm. It was a great day.

So today being Presidents Day you probably spent today celebrating 45? Right?

Snow makes it harder to find the bunker?

Absolutely. Helps keep the riff raff away.

... when I leave I roll out string so I can find my way back.

I tried bread crumbs once. It was a long and cold night.

So today being Presidents Day you probably spent today celebrating 45? Right?

The news said he ate a omelette today. I hope it was tainted.

Why hasn’t someone poisoned him yet? Where’s a crazy when you really need one?

The news said he ate a omelette today. I hope it was tainted.

Why hasn’t someone poisoned him yet? Where’s a crazy when you really need one?

I don't know if crazy is the best path to follow.
Probably better to keep him impotent and let him finish his term.
Kinda like the republican's working plan with Mr. Obama.
Then in '20 fall in line with a candidate that would be good for the country, and can actually win the office.

I also don't know that we would be a lot better off with the VP as 46. Although he at least has an idea how to be a bit diplomatic.

A very happy and healthy new day to all!

Another day of sunshine and blue sky. Spring is coming!

Time for my yearly visit to Dr. Probe. (9:15am)

Wish me good, or at least unremarkable, PSA numbers.

I don't know if crazy is the best path to follow.
Probably better to keep him impotent and let him finish his term.
Kinda like the republican's working plan with Mr. Obama.
Then in '20 fall in line with a candidate that would be good for the country, and can actually win the office.

I also don't know that we would be a lot better off with the VP as 46. Although he at least has an idea how to be a bit diplomatic.

This is kind of where I fall, too. Two years of nothing of substance happening is better than two years with Trump actually being able to get the legislation he wants. Pence is insidious because he's awful but doesn't look like it.

I agree that 45 stymied is the best course. Elevating the Vice President will only result in calls for "civility" and cooperation by those who are capable of neither, and further anger the bat-feces crazy "base".

I agree that 45 stymied is the best course. Elevating the Vice President will only result in calls for "civility" and cooperation by those who are capable of neither, and further anger the bat-feces crazy "base".

I would LOVE to see 45 removed from office through whatever legal means works best - but that's from a personal, visceral desire to see him utterly destroyed. Keeping him in office and unable to do anything will be better, even if it allows him to keep bleating his "message".

I would LOVE to see 45 removed from office through whatever legal means works best - but that's from a personal, visceral desire to see him utterly destroyed. Keeping him in office and unable to do anything will be better, even if it allows him to keep bleating his "message".

Add to this the idea that the Vice President would almost certainly pardon him preemptively.

I was at the doctor's as you know.
A couple of men there were singing the praises of 45. I felt like I was being abused.
Then they got to the Brett Kavanaugh and that his first accuser deserved what she got because she did leave earlier.

I didn't say anything, I figured, I wasn't going to change their minds, they weren't going to change mine. Any thing I might add would just be like throwing gas on the fire. Someone might get hurt. Probably me?

So this is the kind of stuff I get to endure.
My stomach is a bit upset.
That's OK I'll just go to my happy place.

Last edited:
I don't know about Ken. He seems to have moved and not told us?

Lots of places have wifi around here. I have the data turned off on my phone. I only turn it on when there is no other way, or if a necessity arises.

I've been using the cellular data on my phone, using it as a mobile hot spot for my Kindle, which allows me to PoHos from the apartment. The only public WiFi available in the complex is horrible, to the point of being worthless.

There are places in the nearest town with free WiFi, but that's 10 miles away, and I'm often without a vehicle....

Top Bottom