::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

My daughter arrived this evening. What a lift for my spirits! It's so nice to see her again! She and her family live in northern Virginia, and we only get to see them briefly twice a year, usually.

With two careers and two teenaged girls, theirs are very busy lives. But, she took the time to get away to see her old man for a few days, and I couldn't be happier about it....

I'm so glad she was able to come down to see you! Sounds like she's good medicine right now!

The steroids have me up again tonight. They are a different steroid than last week, and have not kicked my butt nearly as hard.

The nurses have also sorted out some other medications for me, which has really, really helped. All the drugs I have been given were taking a toll on my stomach, and likely causing the start of an ulcer. Now I take meds for that, which have significantly reduced my pain level....

For a second there I thought you said the nurses snorted out some medications. THAT sounds like BAD medicine!

Went to a local Mexican restaurant that always has a ridiculous wait. The food is so worth it.

They even have a Michelin Star. Didn't know that until I saw the plaque last night. James, who doesn't even like Mexican food, loves that place (he always gets steak fajita and more chips than one person should consume).

Overheard in class right now. I didn't hear the rest of the conversation but this part was priceless.

Band kid/robotics geek to football player/jock: I don't know if you've noticed but as soon as the band is finished playing at halftime the stands go from packed to empty two minutes into the 3rd quarter you mouth breathing neandrathal.

Our nerds are SAVAGE!

Top Bottom