::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I remember at UWC texting you for a wellness check.

UWC was hard. Hawaii was much worse, especially that last week before we came back. It was such a struggle to do anything I didn't really want to leave the room.

Not even two weeks later I had the first surgery. I have my last scheduled check ups tomorrow and then it should space out to every six weeks for a while. I think I need an EKG once a month to monitor, but those are quick and I can go in before school starts I think. If not, I'll just miss a portion of a class like I did last week.

We had a few scattered snowflakes today.

*sigh*

We have been having aggressively beautiful weather. It's unrelenting. Even if I wanted to wear jeans I would be intensely uncomfortable. Low 70s and sparkling sun every day. It's a living hell, I tell you.

I woke up with a stomachache. Just starting to feel better.

My internal clock needs resetting.

I wake up every day at 3:30am. And it doesn't matter what time I go to bed. Sunday I stayed up until 1:00am to see if I would sleep until 5:30. Nope. Up at 3:30.

I feel like I should get up and do some work but I also think that I need to get out of this routine and actually getting up will just make it worse.

We have been having aggressively beautiful weather. It's unrelenting. Even if I wanted to wear jeans I would be intensely uncomfortable. Low 70s and sparkling sun every day. It's a living hell, I tell you.

Same here 75-85. A touch hot for me. I’d prefer your temps.

It's cold up here this morning. My watch says 55*F but it's supposed to be 78*F by the end of the day.

It's been quite cold in the mornings - we haven't had our first frost yet, but I think we were very close this morning.

I think you and Jon have always had overcooked salmon.

Or we have just been subjected to nastiness that is salmon, no matter how cooked.

They're beautiful fish, though. I really wish I liked it.

It's been quite cold in the mornings - we haven't had our first frost yet, but I think we were very close this morning.

When I was out this morning I saw cars that had the frost scraped on their windows. 49 now, 58 for a high, the weather guys say.

I was looking at robots/androids on the web. I believe I will live to see an AI humanoid household assistant become more than science fiction. And perhaps somewhat common?

Just a thought.

My internal clock needs resetting.

I wake up every day at 3:30am. And it doesn't matter what time I go to bed. Sunday I stayed up until 1:00am to see if I would sleep until 5:30. Nope. Up at 3:30.

I feel like I should get up and do some work but I also think that I need to get out of this routine and actually getting up will just make it worse.

I usually wake up between 3 and 5:30. It's 50/50 whether I'll get back to sleep. I started to compensate by going to bed earlier. I never was the life of the party, but now I'm usually in bed about 10.

I was looking at robots/androids on the web. I believe I will live to see an AI humanoid household assistant become more than science fiction. And perhaps somewhat common?

Just a thought.

Uptown Funk will be the anthem of our robot overlords as they beat us to a bloody pulp.

Top Bottom