::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

A considerable raise, cost of living lower and pay is spread over 12 months. At old district we couldn't survive on 12 mo salarg.

My stepdaughter & crew can't wait to be able to leave NJ. They couldn't raise a family there.

I have the girls for the next three days. This morning we were discussing whether or not clowns are scary. I wonder if Bozo is available on demand?

Not scary - unless you're talking about Pennywise - but I don't care for clowns. Didn't as a kid, either.

I think it's odd how a fear can become trendy. Like spiders these days.

It makes it hard for people with the genuine fear to be taken seriously. Much like you experience with gluten issues, I bet.

"Now I have to burn my house down" etc.

Or..... grow up? Just sayin.

That's just people being funny. Or not funny - but not serious. There's a big difference between a fear and a phobia, and I'm sure the trendy fears make it hard for the legit phobias to be taken seriously. I think I'm repeating myself. Oh well. PoHo power!

It makes it hard for people with the genuine fear to be taken seriously. Much like you experience with gluten issues, I bet.

Yeah, but when people fake/imitate my issues, it creates market demand that means I have more choices when I shop or eat out!

There's no "win" in phobias.

Spent some time this morning cleaning the inside of my truck, something that doesn't happen often enough. It looks much better, now.

Now if I could only keep it this way....;)

Top Bottom