::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Morning kids!
I had a lovely weekend with my family. Saturday was my birthday and I did all sorts of fun stuff! Michael called me Saturday morning and we had a nice long chat. Mike took me to IKEA Saturday to do some shopping and we ate dinner there. It was yummy and I love IKEA. Saturday the girls and Luis took us out for a beautiful brunch and then the girls helped me redecorate my room at the spa where I work. It was a great weekend.

Yes, happy belated birthday, Sally! Sounds like you got to do some of your favorite things....

::whine alert::

My knee is killing me today. I can barely walk when I first stand up. There is some noticeable swelling but I have no idea how/why it started it hurting.

::whine alert::

My knee is killing me today. I can barely walk when I first stand up. There is some noticeable swelling but I have no idea how/why it started it hurting.

Stay off it. Ice it 20 on 10 Off. Inflammation just happens.

Yes, happy belated birthday, Sally! Sounds like you got to do some of your favorite things....

Yes I did. It was great.

Oh and guess who messaged me HB on FB....Ramon! So he’s not dead!!!

I got ours done on Friday evening. Our federal tax was 45% higher in 2018 than it was in 2017. Thanks, Obama.

Instead of getting money back we needed to pay a good amount. It was because of selling a house.

Instead of getting money back we needed to pay a good amount. It was because of selling a house.

No. You gotta blame Trump.

Just made my tax appointment. I’m hoping all this crap I’m hearing is just hype. We will see. If it affects us much, my trip to UWC might be impacted.

I missed TheBus this morning, so I had to wait for TheNextBus, and then I got off one stop too late because I thought the Waikiki Yacht Club was in front of the Ilikai, not by Ala Moana Park, so I had to walk back a bit.

Then at Waikiki Yacht Club the person I really needed to meet with will not be there until 12:00pm. So I am going to another client.

Of course while I was at Waikiki Yacht Club it started raining, so I had to walk in TheRain.

Top Bottom