::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Rented "Yesterday" from iTunes last night.

Cute movie. I thought they could have done much more with that premise.

The green is absolutely what I want.

It's a cool green, I just liked the slate gray a little better.

I don't know if you remember, but when I got the 7s I got the gold and when I went to the Apple Store to get a screen protector a guy offered me a 1K for it. Too bad his wife wouldn't let him do it. I would have turned around and bought another phone and pocketed $500.00 for the effort.

I don't know if the green is that popular, but it is sold out in the stores.

It's a cool green, I just liked the slate gray a little better.

I don't know if you remember, but when I got the 7s I got the gold and when I went to the Apple Store to get a screen protector a guy offered me a 1K for it. Too bad his wife wouldn't let him do it. I would have turned around and bought another phone and pocketed $500.00 for the effort.

I don't know if the green is that popular, but it is sold out in the stores.

Yes, I've found out! I haven't seen it in person yet. I prefer the size of the X/XS/11 over the XR that I have now. I love my XR, but it is kind of chunky.

Freeda.....are oat gluten free for real???

from Mr. Google: Pure oats are gluten-free and safe for most people with gluten intolerance. However, oats are often contaminated with gluten because they may be processed in the same facilities as gluten-containing grains like wheat, rye, and barley

Freeda.....are oat gluten free for real???

I'm not Freeda, but I play her on TV...

Oats are gluten free, but often processed in the same facilities as gluten-bearing grains, so you have to get them certified gluten free to be sure they're not contaminated.

from Mr. Google: Pure oats are gluten-free and safe for most people with gluten intolerance. However, oats are often contaminated with gluten because they may be processed in the same facilities as gluten-containing grains like wheat, rye, and barley

HEY. I wrote MY answer off the top of my head and without referencing the Google.

Learning from my students!

Notes? Nope. Pictures.
Research? Nope. google search
original thought? Bwahahahahaha

I made a little sign I put up on my cube at work.
It is the YouTube logo and the Google logo, and below that it says "Formal training is for wimps."

Going to bed.

Counting travel time and a couple breaks for meals, I've been at it for 17 hours today.

Things I've learned in 15 years of being GF:

1. You can't get good GF beer in stores in Texas. If I lived in Austin, I'm sure there are craft breweries where I could find something good.
2. "Gluten-removed" is not. Nothing like using a process that doesn't work on fermented beverages to claim that you managed to remove the gluten. Claiming that you removed the gluten is just flat out dishonest.
3. Grains are not gluten-free unless otherwise specified. The only grains I eat that don't specifically say they're GF is instant rice and very rarely canned corn, and I probably shouldn't.
4. If the waiter at the restaurant doesn't understand the concept of GF or makes fun of it, nobody at the restaurant has been trained on food allergies.
5. FindMeGlutenFree is a wonderful app.
6. If it's been seasoned, I need verification that it's GF. Even brisket is suspect.
7. Asian restaurants are just flat out, unless they specifically cater to GF....and even then, you need to be careful.
8. Cider is generally safe...but there are still some out there that you have to watch out for.
9. Don't trust the food the well-meaning little old lady at church brought you. Likewise, don't trust buffet lines. The dish might have started out GF, but after watching the volunteers move the tongs from the rolls to the asparagus, I think I'll just bring my own food for church dinners....

Yes, I've found out! I haven't seen it in person yet. I prefer the size of the X/XS/11 over the XR that I have now. I love my XR, but it is kind of chunky.

If you can't find a green phone in you area I can ship you one. The memory would be 256gb. Let me know, I have to return it within 14 days, I receive it in 2. (Mika ordered twice; I have no idea why)

Top Bottom