::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Had to attend a meeting at my son's school today, and it was bloody freezing waiting for the bus!

We're experiencing California cold.

High 40's-low 50's.

I currently have a windbreaker over a hoodie and I'm still cold sitting at my desk waiting for the heater to kick in.

I've grown to appreciate weather in the 50's, no bugs, not sweaty, not too cold to work outside.

Should have made it play that Wham Christmas song too.

I'm watching his YouTube channel right now. He lives really close to my school apparently. The kids say they see him shopping locally and a lot of his videos are at parks and even my school.

Just a bit ago I watched the Space X launch from our front sidewalk. The night launches are so cool looking....

I love SpaceX launches. I love that they do a broadcast for each one. I LOVE watching the cores come back for a landing.

Well the past week three deer have come across the road in front of my truck just missing all three of them. Talk about getting your adrenaline going!

Found a part time job it should hopefully be going to full time after the holiday. Still keeping my options open for better opportunitys.

Almost at 30 days! We got quite a bit done just need to get some things done in the next few days before they are last minute and rushing around but In the end I just need myself and her the pastor and some witnesses and I'll be happy.

Almost at 30 days! We got quite a bit done just need to get some things done in the next few days before they are last minute and rushing around but In the end I just need myself and her the pastor and some witnesses and I'll be happy.

sounds great Stephen!! Best of luck!!!!!!

I hope everything goes perfectly.

Went to Costco this afternoon. Decided to get my second shingles vax while I was there. Now I feel like I'm circling the drain.

It's a party and a public declaration of good news. It calls for a crowd.

Also, the day will come when you need someone to remind you of what you promised and keep you from giving up.

Are your folks back in the states? Will they make the wedding (I hope!)?

We have checkups in the morning.
Hopefully he can give us something to shake off this cold.
Ohana comes Thursday for an 18 day visit.
Nanilei's mom, Nanilei's sister Mindy, and Mindy's BFF Kelly. We are almost ready. :D

Top Bottom