::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Well crap, it's official, all our stuff will not fit in the new place.
Rented a storage unit.
Going to make a Herculean push to vacate tomorrow.
Everything (except our bed frame) is out of the house already.
Just have a bunch of stuff in the garage left.
No garage at new place.
Hoping we are able to re-organize/purge/sell/donate in a month to take full advantage of $1 first month rent! :D

My mom gave us a beautiful California King bed frame, it is a hand made steel thing that looks like it is made of tree branches, and the four posts each have iron/steel "trees" with leaves that come off.
It.is amazing, but will not fit in most rooms.
It is also too big to maneuver around most homes.
As the master is upstairs at the new place, we can no longer use it.
I hope to sell it rather than toss it.
I am sure my mom paid thousands for it, I have no idea if we will be able to sell it or not, but we have a month to try.

Well crap, it's official, all our stuff will not fit in the new place.
Rented a storage unit.
Going to make a Herculean push to vacate tomorrow.
Everything (except our bed frame) is out of the house already.
Just have a bunch of stuff in the garage left.
No garage at new place.
Hoping we are able to re-organize/purge/sell/donate in a month to take full advantage of $1 first month rent! :D

we got that 1$ deal to when we relocated to PA. We couldnt wait to get a house and our stuff out. I think we used it 2 extra months....

My mom gave us a beautiful California King bed frame, it is a hand made steel thing that looks like it is made of tree branches, and the four posts each have iron/steel "trees" with leaves that come off.
I am sure my mom paid thousands for it, I have no idea if we will be able to sell it or not, but we have a month to try.

Sounds really cool. Craig's List?

We got those box springs that are twins for a full size bed. We got summer a full size and couldnt make the full size box spring fit up the stairs so we brought it back and got the split deal

So the guy we hired is completely useless.....he works his schedule not what I need him. Its extra money for him so he thinks he can work when he wants.....

I worked solo last 2 days and am now only brewing twice a week.

we got that 1$ deal to when we relocated to PA. We couldnt wait to get a house and our stuff out. I think we used it 2 extra months....

That's what they count on. We had a storage unit while our house was being built. So. Many. Trips. to find things we put in storage and then learned we needed in the temporary place after all.

So the guy we hired is completely useless.....he works his schedule not what I need him. Its extra money for him so he thinks he can work when he wants.....

I worked solo last 2 days and am now only brewing twice a week.

I hope that the next few weeks I can ramp up and get things going bettter

The owner did say he wanted variety but he also wanted some core beers to have on hand....I just dont have enough time in a week to do both plus package it all. Pretty much I am producing and packaging 400-500 gallons of beer a week. really that is 8-1000 gallons if you add the beer I make and the beer I package....

The owner did say he wanted variety but he also wanted some core beers to have on hand....I just dont have enough time in a week to do both plus package it all. Pretty much I am producing and packaging 400-500 gallons of beer a week. really that is 8-1000 gallons if you add the beer I make and the beer I package....

This next week I should have an Irish Red ready for St Patricks day. Should be about 6.5 abv once I dilute it a little......I made it close to 7.5....oops

I also was told we have possibly a beer to make for another golf course that is kinda like an amber bock. I made a recipe up and hope he says go and we can brew it and capitalize there too.

We got this yeast I am excited about, I think I told you all, and I got to brew with it this week. After 2 days the beer temp dropped to 72 so today I heated it back to 90 and hope it stays warm over the weekend and ferments out. If not I got to warm that up monday again.....

I dont know why its so hard to get someone to help in a brewery.....its fun and great work. Granted if my wife didnt make what she does I doubt I would be able to work here. I figure in another year or so I might be qualified enough to work and get paid what I should be to be a head brewer.

If all is good I think I might try to make a pilsner or lager type beer here at home. Maybe a milsner since I will use millet instead of pilsner

I also was told we have possibly a beer to make for another golf course that is kinda like an amber bock. I made a recipe up and hope he says go and we can brew it and capitalize there too.

We got this yeast I am excited about, I think I told you all, and I got to brew with it this week. After 2 days the beer temp dropped to 72 so today I heated it back to 90 and hope it stays warm over the weekend and ferments out. If not I got to warm that up monday again.....

90? That's really hot!

That's what they count on. We had a storage unit while our house was being built. So. Many. Trips. to find things we put in storage and then learned we needed in the temporary place after all.

I am aware that is what they count on. My secret weapon is that we already moved. Just need to downsize this stash, before rent comes due on this unit, we will for sure be able to move out, if not into a much smaller unit for sure.

There is a V-22 Osprey buzzing around the Lana'i airport right now.

My plane is late today, probably like 45 minutes.

Top Bottom