::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

My endo check up went well. Checking to see how the inhaled insulin is working for me.

Just a couple blips. One on Thanksgiving (actually the day after sammich) and a couple days ago I forgot my morning meds.

No lung issues so I'm good to go. He turned me loose on dosage so now I have to learn when I need a bit more to keep my BS between 90-140 consistently.

My endo check up went well. Checking to see how the inhaled insulin is working for me.

Just a couple blips. One on Thanksgiving (actually the day after sammich) and a couple days ago I forgot my morning meds.

No lung issues so I'm good to go. He turned me loose on dosage so now I have to learn when I need a bit more to keep my BS between 90-140 consistently.

90 minutes after meals I need to be below 160 or that food amount needs to be reduced or I need to take more units of insulin.

On 4 units I can have three orders of sushi but four+ spikes me too high. He said if it's woking I can have more but need to increase the dosage. So happy. That puts ramen, sushi and once in a while pasta back on the table.

::happy dancing::

90 minutes after meals I need to be below 160 or that food amount needs to be reduced or I need to take more units of insulin.

On 4 units I can have three orders of sushi but four+ spikes me too high. He said if it's woking I can have more but need to increase the dosage. So happy. That puts ramen, sushi and once in a while pasta back on the table.

::happy dancing::

Glad it's working well! It's a good thing I'm not diabetic. I've never understood it, and I know I'd struggle trying to manage it....

Glad it's working well! It's a good thing I'm not diabetic. I've never understood it, and I know I'd struggle trying to manage it....

It sucks.

But there are worse things out there. Like heart disease LOL!

I'm so glad you're feeling better Don. I know it makes all the hos happy!

It sucks.

But there are worse things out there. Like heart disease LOL!

I'm so glad you're feeling better Don. I know it makes all the hos happy!

I'm glad, too! Best Christmas present I've ever had. We've decided not to exchange gifts this year; nothing could measure up to what we've already gotten....

It's chilly here, by Florida standards. Seems like a good day to make grilled cheese sammies and tomato soup for lunch....

Top Bottom