::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Can't do it this year, but I plan on making it out for another UWC so I can have more fun this time.

It was a great experience and fun meeting so many people and getting to meet you guys IRL but I felt so poorly at the time that it was more exhausting than fun.

The look on your face after casually having said "hi" and then having that "what's he doing here?!" expression on your face made my trip. Same with Mike. And I was so happy I got to stop by the shop.

My kids are doing an in-class essay and I don't really have much to do so I'm kind of bored.

made some coffee

made some sub plans for next Tuesday

Now I'm just sitting here, poho-ing (computer just changed that to "phoning") alone.

I'm 10K posts behind Don, and he's behind Sally and Fearless Leader.

Guess I'll always be "consolation" winner.

Can't do it this year, but I plan on making it out for another UWC so I can have more fun this time.

It was a great experience and fun meeting so many people and getting to meet you guys IRL but I felt so poorly at the time that it was more exhausting than fun.

The look on your face after casually having said "hi" and then having that "what's he doing here?!" expression on your face made my trip. Same with Mike. And I was so happy I got to stop by the shop.

It was kinda like there's Gary. Wait, OMG! There's Gary!

Just you and me Rob.

What's happening?

We took the leaves in, that I was talking about earlier. Over night the bags made little.mess on the floor of the van, so there was that to clean up.

For some reason I have developed a slightly sore throat. So I'm whining about that. I'm such a baby.

It was kinda like there's Gary. Wait, OMG! There's Gary!

Yeah, that's what made it funny!

Funny how easily it was to pick out the hos. Suzie saw me sitting on the stage as she was just crossing over the creek, waved and walked over. I was amazed she recognized me from that far away.

I was passing by JT's compound and he said hi and told me to sit for a bit and hangout.

Yeah, that's what made it funny!

Funny how easily it was to pick out the hos. Suzie saw me sitting on the stage as she was just crossing over the creek, waved and walked over. I was amazed she recognized me from that far away.

I was passing by JT's compound and he said hi and told me to sit for a bit and hangout.

Good people.

We took the leaves in, that I was talking about earlier. Over night the bags made little.mess on the floor of the van, so there was that to clean up.

For some reason I have developed a slightly sore throat. So I'm whining about that. I'm such a baby.

Annie was feeling sick yesterday afternoon. Slight fever, sore throat, a bit of headache. That child can make a man cold look like it's nothing at all - and everyone knows a man cold is the most severe illness on the planet.

Hi everyone... I have the night to myself. Naomi is at her dad's and my boyfriend has work and then band practice. I plan on signing in on the hotline to do tarot readings, and laundry. Maybe I will make some $$$ tonight. I sure need it. I found out today that they totalled out my car, for an accident I had earlier this month. I am super sad about it.

Hi everyone... I have the night to myself. Naomi is at her dad's and my boyfriend has work and then band practice. I plan on signing in on the hotline to do tarot readings, and laundry. Maybe I will make some $$$ tonight. I sure need it. I found out today that they totalled out my car, for an accident I had earlier this month. I am super sad about it.

bummer about the car. Sorry to hear it.

Our CEO's memorial service is being held at the new Golden State Warrior's arena. Gladys Knight just finished singing. Boy have there been some heavy hitters speaking. Wonderful tributes for a wonderful man!

I dont want to do laundry. Like at all. I struggle with adulting.

Our CEO's memorial service is being held at the new Golden State Warrior's arena. Gladys Knight just finished singing. Boy have there been some heavy hitters speaking. Wonderful tributes for a wonderful man!

I didn't know Gladys Knight was still alive. And I'm not trying to sound like a smart butt.

I'm sorry for your loss,baby carrot.

I dont understand what all this insurance stuff means regarding my car. I hit a dog. Cried over the dog for 2 days. I feel so horrible about it. Had no idea a dog could total a car.

Top Bottom