::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Hey Sally,
You can do a hiking blog at UWC. There is the Tecumseh trail just down the road. Kim and a few other people are talking about some bird watching.

Yes! Fran reached out to me too. She and Jen invited me.

That's me! Are you going with low-topped shoes? I couldn't quite tell from the picture. I have to have high topped shoes for hiking - need the ankle support!

I went with low top this time...by the time the Catalina trip comes around I may have changed my mind. But they do make high tops.BBB7A0A6-5B28-41E8-975B-3656913F9348.jpg

I'm home from the swap meet hosted by the Buffalo VW Club. The weather cooperated, though it was a bit hot and muggy. But, no rain!

And, I did really well! I sold $940 worth of parts today! I also gave away some stuff that I thought might never sell. I still have more to sell, but the hoard is getting smaller.

The next VW swap meet is in Syracuse, in August. With any luck, I'll be able to sell the rest there. If not, it'll be time for eBay....

One guy paid me for a $100 part (well, a $110 part, but we dickered) with a $100 bill. I didn't really want to take it, because I don't know the guy, but I also didn't want to lose the sale.

I saw him walk to his truck, and put the part in. He opened the door, got a drink out of a cooler, and then continued on to shop some more.

I went over and wrote down his license plate number, just in case this hundred ends up being bogus....

Top Bottom