::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I like zucchini. We eat it often.

A friend of mine cans zucchini sweet relish, which I love! It's great on hot dogs and hamburgers, just like pickle relish....

Why so? I had no idea the two were inter-related. What does Prime do?

Free shipping on orders. Sometimes no sales tax. Movies, tv shows. More music than I can use. Many books at no cost or very little cost. Cloud storage for photos and documents. Although the last might be part of the Kindle program. I'm sure there is more. Of course all that only has value if you make use of the features.

Microsoft, Google and Amazon are a huge part of my waking existence. I don't think I'm alone in this.

Last edited:
Free shipping on orders. Sometimes no sales tax. Movies, tv shows. More music than I can use. Many books at no cost or very little cost. Cloud storage for photos and documents. Although the last might be part of the Kindle program. I'm sure there is more. Of course all that only has value if you make use of the features.

Microsoft, Google and Amazon are a huge part of my waking existence. I don't think I'm alone in this.

I'm one of those who probably wouldn't benefit enough from the services to justify the cost.

I only buy things on Amazon maybe two or three times per year, at most. We don't watch movies, and watch very little TV. I love to read, but prefer a real paper book or magazine to their virtual counterparts. For some reason I am distrustful of cloud storage. I want my stuff stored locally, on my machine.

I guess now I know why I don't have Prime....;)

I'm one of those who probably wouldn't benefit enough from the services to justify the cost.

I only buy things on Amazon maybe two or three times per year, at most. We don't watch movies, and watch very little TV. I love to read, but prefer a real paper book or magazine to their virtual counterparts. For some reason I am distrustful of cloud storage. I want my stuff stored locally, on my machine.

I guess now I know why I don't have Prime....;)
You don’t have cable in Florida, correct? It’d probably be really useful there.

Top Bottom