::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Gene and Dean Ween. They're local boys. They name their band after the German name for Vienna, which is Wien (which is why a sausage from Vienna is a Wiener). They thought is sounded funny. They aren't actually named Ween.

I was (ok kinda still am, at least their early catalogue) a fan of the band Phish. The drummer's name is John Fishman, and they are Deadheads, and the bass player of the Grateful Dead is Phil Lesh, so they named their band Phish.
Anyway I went to a concert and the bass player for Phish (Mike Gordon) said that Ween was his favourite band.
That is all I really know about Ween.
A little too weird for me, but I like some of their stuff.

I never add salt to my food. The only salt I use when cooking is on pork chops and tri-tip for the grill (I make my own rub) and I put a teeeny-tiny amount on eggs.
Most food tastes too salty to me, especially gravy and sauces at restaurants.

Nanilei adds salt to her popcorn at the movies.
Yuck, no can handle!
I get that dry crack burn if I just eat popcorn from the movies with no butter even.

Well Schlitz!
I just saw that the Sakuma festival is on 7/15.
I thought it was the following Sunday.
I kinda made plans to have a long weekend getaway with Nanilei that weekend.
Now I gotta see what happens.

If you go to my FB page I just shared a video of a college kid running a gourmet restaurant out of his studio apartment. He's a former student and I made such a great impression that he didn't even mention me :) I got him his first job bussing and helped craft his cover letter/resume to send to restaurants asking for an internship.

If you go to my FB page I just shared a video of a college kid running a gourmet restaurant out of his studio apartment. He's a former student and I made such a great impression that he didn't even mention me :) I got him his first job bussing and helped craft his cover letter/resume to send to restaurants asking for an internship.

Well, you DID get into this field for the glory...

VERY cool - but he needs to, like, drop the word "like" from his, like, vocabulary.

This is across the street from the Lana'i City post office.
dXpdolE.jpg

I zoomed in - there is a DGE remaining on the leading edge of the hood - both are definitely Dodge.

Top Bottom