::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Just an observation that the Forum has been pretty functional the last few days. Well done to The Boys.

I felt bad that some people out there just had to keep pointing it out, like the guys didn't know or care. Give people something for free and they don't appreciate it, they come to expect it.

I felt bad that some people out there just had to keep pointing it out, like the guys didn't know or care. Give people something for free and they don't appreciate it, they come to expect it.

It's bugging the hell out of me that people are posting lesson websites on the UU FB page.

I don't know if I expect it, but I do know I miss it when it's not working.

We UU VIPs pay for the Forum. I'm happy to pay for the fun, which is the value I get from it. But when the service gets as funky as it was then my future renewal comes into question. If I'm getting it for free then I'm going to be quiet about it

Last edited:
We UU VIPs pay for the Forum. I'm happy to pay for the fun, which is the value I get from it. But when the service gets as funky as it was then my future renewal comes into question. If I'm getting it for free then I'm going to be quiet about it

Many of us know the boys and can vouch that while it is their source of income. The site is more of a labor of love than it is a business. They work hard at making it a great experience for everyone. If it's wonky, you can bet their working their butt off to fix it and make it better.

Not chastising you. Mostly venting about the FB posts still. They go our of their way to take care of the members. They really do.

It would have to get quite bad before I would consider dropping out.
I've been entertained for about ten years now. Hopefully I've gave someone a smile from time to time.

Living near Pearl Harbor as I do, I often see F-22 Raptors flying around.
I just learned that what was left of the Raptors based in Florida that were not damaged by the hurricane landed here the other day, and will likely remain here.
What's more, some B-2s have also been relocated here.
I saw two take off today out the window from the office I am working in today.
Pretty cool.
I have seen a B-2 in flight before, but this is the first time I saw two at once!

Many of us know the boys and can vouch that while it is their source of income. The site is more of a labor of love than it is a business. They work hard at making it a great experience for everyone. If it's wonky, you can bet their working their butt off to fix it and make it better.

Not chastising you. Mostly venting about the FB posts still. They go our of their way to take care of the members. They really do.

It is known. I don't mean to sound such a whiner. When things are in transition a word would be welcome, if only to the mods who could then pass the word to the curious.

I just learned that what was left of the Raptors based in Florida that were not damaged by the hurricane landed here the other day, and will likely remain here.
Pretty cool.
I have seen a B-2 in flight before, but this is the first time I saw two at once!

Loose lips sink ships.

Pretty cool.

We are on a fight path for Atterbury and get some weird stuff flying over, often A-10's sometimes old Hueys.

May I have your attention, please....

I have an announcement to make....

I now have access to the internet at my apartment, effective within the past hour.

Let the pohoing commence....

Top Bottom