::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Don! I am learning cup juggling! I am crap at it and my juggling enabler gave me some metal ones to practice at home... and they are loud when they hit because I am crap at it... so I am going to buy some plastic ones.

For one of the first times in a pretty long career so far . . . I'm up to date on grades and grading.

I blame the lack of activity here for this mishap!

For one of the first times in a pretty long career so far . . . I'm up to date on grades and grading.

I’ll bet he doesn’t even mention us when he gets the teacher of the year award.

Well as production Supervisor, I think he up sold me on manager but downplayed me so the brewer wouldn't quit, I am quite busy at work

I figure this is my last week I will eat gluten...so been tryi g to get my fill!! Had a beer today only like 6 oz but it sure tasted good!!!

I’ll bet he doesn’t even mention us when he gets the teacher of the year award.

You guys would be the reason I was never in the running before :biglaugh:

That ship has sailed anyhow. I concentrate on being a good dad to my son versus a great teacher to stranger's kids. I'm still pretty good, but not the same as when I was single and had all the time in the world.

Remember - if it's BARLEY malt, it's gluten.

That's why gluten free brewing doesn't use barley... My friend has experimented with rice, oats, and millet. Some use sorghum, but I've heard it has a really weird aftertaste.

I didn't know that.

Every food science book I've read only mentions gluten associated with wheat. I've read that soy sauce contains a small amount of gluten as well and figured it was something in the processing. Does soy have gluten too?

There's wheat in soy sauce.

I stood in line at the gas station, next to a graying man with a kind smile. He was purchasing tobacco products. As the clerk was new, and struggling with the process, everyone in the quickly growing line was paying more attention than normal.

The customer, who I had mentally categorized as "too old to date", because that's how I categorize folks, had to give his birthdate verbally.

He was 2 years younger than me.

Oye.

Either he looks terrible

or I look amazing

OR..

I look just like him and am delusional about my own appearance.

We just had a staff lunch at church to welcome the new bookkeeper. She has kids 29, 28, 26 and has 3 grandkids. We were talking about birthdays and was she was asked for hers - she said it is in May and the upcoming birthday is a big one for her. Though she doesn't look it I guessed (mentally - didn't say out loud) 60 due to age of kids.

I'm nearly two years older than she is.

This time we fly.

B V-B seems to have made a big turn in his life's direction. I want to see some of it with my own eyes. Besides, grand baby + 1st birthday = mandatory.

It's great to see your posts about B V-B's recent growth!

I'm a terrible wife so I'm staying home while spouse plays ball. :) It's glorious.

I don't know about your man, but I'm just as happy when Mrs Pere skips my activities. I'm always aware of her presence, and if she is short on knowledge then I know that I will have a lot of unpleasant explanation on the way home. If I do something she disagrees with then there's even more back & forth. Very much a judger she; perceiver me. She requires words. I require emotions & relationships.

Top Bottom