::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

The Target Lady did run my card, but said it was not on there.
Either too much time elapsed, or I paid cash.
Either one is possible. Still thought I would at least get store credit, even if only for lowest sale price like Rich said

Target has tightened up their return policy in the past couple of years. I’m not even sure they’ll do an even exchange without a receipt anymore.

You have no idea the lengths people will go to to shoplift. My daughter tells me the most incredible stories.

There’s a guy who Nordstrom has records going back to 2011. He buys expensive shoes at other stores. He then goes into Nordstrom’s Rack and switches tags with much more expensive shoes. He then tries to return them. Many times they comply.When they challenge him (because the tags don’t match the numbers on the shoes) he pitches an absolute fit claiming all sorts of reasons. His claims are outrageous.They usually give in to avoid a lawsuit.
He is so well known security at all the Southern ca stores know him on sight. But there is absolutely nothing they can do about it.

This is just one guy. There are thousands of people like him. My daughter deals with assholes like this everyday.

One of many reasons why I do not miss retail.

Waiting for Nanilei to collect me then we are going to Planet Fitness.

Isn't that on the same side of the mall as Shirokiya (Japan Walk or whatever it's called now)?

First trip we didn't go there.

I'm back down to 235lbs on the home scale since getting back from Hawaii.

I got weighed at the doctor's just before we left and they said after losing the water weight by taking diuretics when I got home, that I actually lost a couple pounds during my trip.

It sure didn't' feel that way. After Disneyland, I felt pretty bloated and like I was gaining a ton of weight back the whole time we were on Oahu.

Like Damon with working out, I'm getting really excited about this diet (life change) because for the first time ever I'm actually doing it, confidant in knowing I can stay on it. I don't expect it to happen right away but I do expect to get below 200lbs in the next year or two. Three if it takes that long, I don't care as long as I'm losing it without any major setbacks.

I have cravings for certain types of foods but rarely hunger after meals. Tonight at the Vietnamese place I only had half my crepe. When the waitress came by she was afraid I didn't like it and offered something else. I was just satisfied already. I felt pretty good that I was done and she thought I didn't like it because there was so much left. I think I had four glasses of water with dinner which is another way I've been eating less and still feeling like I ate. Plus, my stomach probably shrank or it's not used to getting so stretched any more. Who knows?

I got weighed at the doctor's just before we left and they said after losing the water weight by taking diuretics when I got home, that I actually lost a couple pounds during my trip.

It sure didn't' feel that way. After Disneyland, I felt pretty bloated and like I was gaining a ton of weight back the whole time we were on Oahu.

Like Damon with working out, I'm getting really excited about this diet (life change) because for the first time ever I'm actually doing it, confidant in knowing I can stay on it. I don't expect it to happen right away but I do expect to get below 200lbs in the next year or two. Three if it takes that long, I don't care as long as I'm losing it without any major setbacks.

I have cravings for certain types of foods but rarely hunger after meals. Tonight at the Vietnamese place I only had half my crepe. When the waitress came by she was afraid I didn't like it and offered something else. I was just satisfied already. I felt pretty good that I was done and she thought I didn't like it because there was so much left. I think I had four glasses of water with dinner which is another way I've been eating less and still feeling like I ate. Plus, my stomach probably shrank or it's not used to getting so stretched any more. Who knows?

200 lbs seems pretty thin for you. Would that be your ideal weight?

Good job, Gary! Losing weight is one of the most difficult things I've had to try to do. I've had mixed success, so far.

Quitting smoking was the hardest, and I succeeded at that. I still miss it, all these years later, but I know I'll never smoke again.

As I keep working at it, some day I will get as successful with weight loss as you have....

200 lbs seems pretty thin for you. Would that be your ideal weight?

I am taller than Gary, and my doctor would like me at 190 pounds. Seems too light, to me, but he's the doctor. I'd be happy if I could stay below 205. I have gotten there recently, but have trouble staying there. Vacation was hard on my progress....

I am taller than Gary, and my doctor would like me at 190 pounds. Seems too light, to me, but he's the doctor. I'd be happy if I could stay below 205. I have gotten there recently, but have trouble staying there. Vacation was hard on my progress....

I'm about six foot (5-11 3/4?). I've been down to 165 and that seemed a little sickly. The low 170s seems plenty light to me. I'm about 178 now (depends on the time of day and what I'm wearing).

I'm about six foot (5-11 3/4?). I've been down to 165 and that seemed a little sickly. The low 170s seems plenty light to me. I'm about 178 now (depends on the time of day and what I'm wearing).

Oddly, (and sadly) getting down to 204 pounds didn't do much to change my actual shape. Sure, I was lighter, but I still had the protruding pot belly that I hate. I know more exercise would help, so that's what I'll strive for....

I'm a little above 5'10 and the charts say my ideal weight is around 165. I actually got down around that a few years back, and when I look at photos from back then, I look like a skeleton. I guess everybody is different, but I think my ideal weight is around 180 or so; that's when I've looked and felt the best.

That will be thin but much easier on the heart.

According to BMI charts I should be 190

I also think a lot of what I'm losing is muscle mass. Like Don said, my shape hasn't changed. I feel bonier around the shoulders and I've lost size in my face and fingers but my gut is still large.

Went with Matt up to USCIS in Indy Tuesday for his interview and test for US citizenship. Easy peasy. Ten questions, you had to get 6 correct, he got the first 6 right and passed.

Just got this email:
Dear sir,

Hope you are doing well.

It turns out that our importer went back on the contract due to financial problems.

About 200pcs high quality ukulele set left in our USA warehouse urgently need to clear.

Because of OEM brand, no customer is glad to buy at the original price. So we decided to sell offer at a 30% discount, only to recover the cost.

We have no choice but to send you this letter or we will be fined 400$ per month.

Pls contact me ASAP if you want. Attached is the picture for your reference. Final quote is 38$/pc in USA warehouse.

The quality is pretty good, we made for government order always. Samples are available.

I told them that I wasn't aware the government bought ukuleles, but wasn't surprised that Trump canceled the order and that they shouldn't trust him from now on.

Top Bottom