::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Do you have a tunnel to the post office from the bunker? Because what's the point if you don't?

Hired it out. Hid the package outside under a bush with an envelope with money in it, and instructions to the person hired.

Not really.

I actually had to drive the bunker-mobile.

The folks at the post office kept looking at me funny. I'm not sure why. It's not like wearing a dark hoodie, baseball cap, and sunglasses is that unusual. ... if you live in northern Idaho.

Mike is one of those amazing human beings who wasn’t afraid to reinvent himself after realizing his established career no longer nurtured himself properly.

I wish more people would do that. Too many people stuck in a rut killing themselves and their souls everyday.

Do you have to change your name when you reinvent yourself?

I was in charge of an IT group at one point, and the company got sold. We were told that 50% of the department would be laid off. My team asked me what they should do, so I told them "Start working on your resumes and begin looking for other positions." I got a, "No, seriously, what should we do?"

Some people just can't wrap their heads around being in control of their own life.

Bunker periscope shows that there is a hawk outside. I think THEY know I am here. I think the hawk is really a surveillance system disguised as a hawk. THEY are pretty good. THEY even had surveillance crow come by and appear to try and scare off the surveillance hawk.

I think it is controlled by the equipment hidden under the fake boulder on the property next door. No really, there is a fake boulder covering up something next door.

False alarm. It was a real hawk.

... but there is this six point buck that has started to come by each day...

Take out food during a power outage.

My boss said to use this but I don't know what it is.

It was an old credit card machine that you had to slide over the card with carbon paper.

My cards don't have the bumpy numbers on the front anymore. Actually they don't have any numbers on the front at all.

How come the west coasters are up before the east coasters?

Do we have east coasters anymore?

Not really any east coasters anymore. The original group is long gone.

Most of the group is mid-west to west coast.

And remember that Canadian with the long hair decided to become a teacher, and then went and learned the guitar.

Top Bottom