::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

So in the Army they are always referred to as a Soldier.
Navy- Seaman
Marines- Marine
Air Force- Flyer?
Coast Guard- Coasty?

I had to red letter Muffin at dinner last night. You shoulda seen her mouth expression as she was telling us about putting anything in her mouth makes her gag. I’m her husband’s mom for god’s sake.

Ish, no! Yeah, I don’t want a mental image of any of my kids that way. I don’t blame you, Sukie.

My favorite aisle in any store, ever. (From the Target store on Beaverton-Hillsdale Highway, Beaverton, Oregon. I took the picture YEARS ago and the last time I was there the sign still read this way.):

4knItX1.jpg

All the essentials to start the day.

We (I think Gary is in this we as well) were having a discussion about lack of good Mexican in Hawaii and why, it is a mystery...

I think I got my finger on the pulse of this issue last night at the market.

The checker was entering produce of the customer ahead of me in line. He holds up a produce bag, and asks the customer, "What kind of peppers are these?"
The customer thinks, draws a blank, reaches into his pocket, pulls out his lists, scans it, and replies "jalapenos"
He pronounced the J like Japan.

So, if people purchasing peppers and the guy working in the store don't even know what jalapenos are, it becomes much more clear why these people cannot cook Mexican food.

Bwahahahaha! He must have been sent out to do the shopping.

It sounds like a missed opportunity. Although I didn’t miss Mexican food too much the year I lived in Honolulu. There was so much good cuisine to try.

Dang! Someone needs to get on that. I watched a video the other day about why there are Chinese restaurants everywhere, pretty interesting.

Wow, did not know that.

(My phone keeps changing wow to meow. Sally, I think your phone infected my phone and the virus mutated.)

I came home to a big box in the living room. My brother got me a robot vac for my birthday. Cinder is fascinated by it. Callie seems stressed.

I came home to a big box in the living room. My brother got me a robot vac for my birthday. Cinder is fascinated by it. Callie seems stressed.

It picked up a ton of fur and dust in the small area I tested it on. I really need to vacuum more often. Now I have no excuse.

I stopped by Costco on my way home from work and picked up a stick vac. It breaks apart to become a hand vac. I mostly got it for the stairs and car. It’s new vacuum day at my house!

Last edited:
It picked up a ton of fur and dust in the small area I tested it on. I really need to vacuum more often. Now I have no excuse.

I love my roomba. Just make sure it NEVER finds a turd. It’s not pretty.

Top Bottom