Page 2418 of 2514 FirstFirst ... 141819182318236824082416241724182419242024282468 ... LastLast
Results 24,171 to 24,180 of 25136

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Quote Originally Posted by mailman View Post
    Gary, I've gotta tell you....I feel great! My strength and stamina are improving, my appetite is back, and I haven't had any pain in weeks. I still need to build strength and gain some weight, but it's coming along.

The only side effects that I have left are a case of "drop foot" in my left foot, and neuropathy in both feet. (I told you the side effects of this treatment could be weird) I'm hoping that as I walk more these things will go away.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining! I'm happy just to still be here. There were a couple of times when Elaine and I (and the doctors, too) were afraid I was going to die. I'm a very, very lucky man, and thankful as hell....
    I AM THANKFUL TOO! And in Florida, you can come to TBUG... YES!!!

The Neuropothy is weird. My mom's new husband has that, but has been all over Europe and the middle east this year so in a bit it wont slow you down!
    www.mimsukes.com... facebook... twitter... Youtube: For Fun... Youtube: Business...
    You're an awesome maniac! -Mark Stay weird, Mim. -RichM
    ...perhaps your quality expectation looks different from me. -PK

I have done exactly zero holiday shopping. I've been otherwise occupied, and I can't drive again until mid-January. Elaine and I have agreed to limit our gifts to each other to stocking-stuffers this year; we've already gotten the best gift ever.

But, I still want to make sure to send gifts to my daughter and her family. Although, truth be told, I have no idea what my teen-aged granddaughters would like for Christmas....
    I need to shop too! It is a snow day so I may tell my kids to get me their list by tonight or they can just get coal. Haha
    Teens are hard. They usually want one big thing this year!
    www.mimsukes.com... facebook... twitter... Youtube: For Fun... Youtube: Business...

To took in an old man chihuahua yesterday. He has no hair from his midline back due to fleas and he came from a hoarder house. There were like 30 chis there and they were going to put these down. It is SO REWARDING because since he had it so bad, he thinks out house is SO good. A always full food bowl in the back room, blankets, pillows, heaters. I cant wait for him to get fluffy again because I think he is a pretty boy, but you cant tell with how much hair is missing. From the middle back he looks like a drowned sewer rat, and then this ears have to hair but I think he will have Papillion type fluff when it grows out. He is a long hair chi or a long hair chi mix.

Hi Hos
    Why me?
    "Some people see the hand of God in their lives, some only the finger."
    - Evan Eisenberg, Atlantic Monthly, July/August 2006, p. 151.

14:29044

Quote Originally Posted by Pueo View Post
    Nanilei and I would both rather go to Molokai than Lana'i.
    Thanks.

I'll pass that along to my travel agent
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

Remember when it was about all you could do to keep up?
    Yup.

You had to work at it if you wanted to keep up. Remember that time we had two "K's" in less than a day?

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

So, are we just getting old, or what?
    Our numbers have dwindled significantly.

Passionately Untalented

I'm making a crafty sort of gift for a friend of mine down here. I may need to cheat, and drive myself into town to get some spray paint, painter's tape and wood glue.

I can't let too much more time slip away, or I might not be able to be done in time. Otherwise, I'd just wait until my wife gets home to drive me....
    I thought you have a friend who will drive you places...use the friend.
    1:99
    The PoHo Store

We've got a ukulele cool that can't be faked. -hoosierhiver
    ...if being a good person was easy no one would be a dick. -skitzic
    I have no issues with bluntness, but being an asshat is not being blunt, it's just being an asshat. -austin1

I have done exactly zero holiday shopping. I've been otherwise occupied, and I can't drive again until mid-January. Elaine and I have agreed to limit our gifts to each other to stocking-stuffers this year; we've already gotten the best gift ever.

But, I still want to make sure to send gifts to my daughter and her family. Although, truth be told, I have no idea what my teen-aged granddaughters would like for Christmas....
    I just ordered this for Mika: https://www.itakico.com/products/ita...BoC4S0QAvD_BwE

I'll prep her lunches in the pot, and she can cook them at her desk.

Passionately Untalented

This is the same friend who has offered to drive me into town if I need to go, but I can't ask him to take me to get this stuff without risking him asking questions....
    Oohhhhhhh. Okay.
    1:99
    The PoHo Store

We've got a ukulele cool that can't be faked. -hoosierhiver
    ...if being a good person was easy no one would be a dick. -skitzic
    I have no issues with bluntness, but being an asshat is not being blunt, it's just being an asshat. -austin1

Thread Information