::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Doing a unit on the importance of editing with my lit classes.

They're providing me instructions for making a cheese omelette.

I'm going to make it following their directions precisely.

"In a bowl, crack eggs and stir."

This is going to be fun. I'll report how it went a bit later.

Sitting in the hospital, and just gave about 15 tubes of blood. A lot of them are for research, to possibly help patients that come after me. It doesn't hurt at all, coming through my tri-lumen line, so I don't care....

Last edited:
Sitting in the hospital, and just gave about 15 tubes of blood. A lot of them are for research, to possibly help patients that come after me. It doesn't hurt at all, coming through my tri-lumen line, so I don't care....

Gracious! Will you have any left?

One coat done... woohoo! It is a sprayer and super quick. The next coat will be super speedy but I am waiting for paint to dry. But finishing uke orders. A multi tasking kind of day for me.

One coat done... woohoo! It is a sprayer and super quick. The next coat will be super speedy but I am waiting for paint to dry. But finishing uke orders. A multi tasking kind of day for me.

When you said you were painting the other day I was going to suggest spraying.

You're on it!

Please think about using a respirator mask while working.

Except for that strange, empty, sucking sound in your heart.

The lesson was about being specific. When they write essays I can grade them on "what I meant" they also edited the instructions for "how make a cheese omelette" so they should have been perfect.

Some of my favorite instructions from today:

*crack two eggs in a bowl (had this one multiple times)
*put butter on pan
*put oil on pan
*take out a pan (I brought in a 30" skillet just for this one; I also have one that is about 3")
*stir the eggs
*pour milk into mixture (I probably poured about a quart while they were yelling to stop)
*tap egg gently against a hard surface (I was probably tapping for a good 30 seconds before someone figure out it didn't say to crack the egg)
*one never made mention of turning on the stove.

Nobody got an omelette today.

The lesson was about being specific. When they write essays I can grade them on "what I meant" they also edited the instructions for "how make a cheese omelette" so they should have been perfect.

Some of my favorite instructions from today:

*crack two eggs in a bowl (had this one multiple times)
*put butter on pan
*put oil on pan
*take out a pan (I brought in a 30" skillet just for this one; I also have one that is about 3")
*stir the eggs
*pour milk into mixture (I probably poured about a quart while they were yelling to stop)
*tap egg gently against a hard surface (I was probably tapping for a good 30 seconds before someone figure out it didn't say to crack the egg)
*one never made mention of turning on the stove.

Nobody got an omelette today.

Sounds like it was fun, anyway.

Our 3 day rain spell is apparently pretty rare. Weather lady said last night that there have only been 4 such occasions in the last 11 years.

Top Bottom