::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

It is pretty weird when you ween yourself off of salt. Unseasoned food actually has a lot of taste.

I'm in the house pouting right now because I feel so useless.

I went to pull some weeds out of my driveway and it took a good 60 minutes for something that should have taken 10. I'd pull a couple weeds, my heart alarm would go off, I'd have to sit down and wait until the alarm stopped, and pull a couple more weeds and repeat the process.

So now I'm sitting sedately in front of my computer and contemplating where to pout for lunch.

I have a huge trip-tip that I should throw on the smoker but I think I'll wait until Saturday and then bring it to the basketball club team's picnic. Maybe with some King's Hawaiian rolls and make sliders.

After nearly seven years of residing here, I still get surprised when I am someplace like this, an airport departure lounge, and I happen to look out a window and you know what? IT IS GORGEOUS HERE!
The green mountains, blue skies, Cobalt blue ocean, natural beauty everywhere.

Yes it is a large city with power lines and traffic and trash blowing around and homeless people, but it is just so darn pretty it still catches me off guard sometimes! :)

After nearly seven years of residing here, I still get surprised when I am someplace like this, an airport departure lounge, and I happen to look out a window and you know what? IT IS GORGEOUS HERE!
The green mountains, blue skies, Cobalt blue ocean, natural beauty everywhere.

Yes it is a large city with power lines and traffic and trash blowing around and homeless people, but it is just so darn pretty it still catches me off guard sometimes! :)

I still find it hard to believe you've been there that long! It seems just like last year you were packing up to move!

Ween is a really interesting band.
Wean is a verb.

Gene and Dean Ween. They're local boys. They name their band after the German name for Vienna, which is Wien (which is why a sausage from Vienna is a Wiener). They thought is sounded funny. They aren't actually named Ween.

Supposedly that means that you feel you have no control over your life (according to that Oracle known as "they say" :D )

Really? That's interesting! Where's Mim and her book?

My orthodontist said that it's pretty common for patients to have that dream. My current dentist is just keeping an eye for signs of grinding but she says I look pretty ok as is. This last appointment changed my bite, so my primary contact isn't at the rear molars any more, so that should help.

My other recurring nightmare featured Erik Estrada and a Dalek.

I'm in the house pouting right now because I feel so useless.

I went to pull some weeds out of my driveway and it took a good 60 minutes for something that should have taken 10. I'd pull a couple weeds, my heart alarm would go off, I'd have to sit down and wait until the alarm stopped, and pull a couple more weeds and repeat the process.

So now I'm sitting sedately in front of my computer and contemplating where to pout for lunch.

Have you figured out yet what the point is where you can stop *before* it goes off?

Tomorrow is World Music Day, sometimes known as Make Music Day. This happens each year, on the day of the summer solstice. Rochester began participating last year, with outdoor music events happening all over downtown on that day.

These events include an ukulele strum/sing along, in a city church yard. I will be going again tomorrow, as I did last year. I think we must have had 50 or 60 participants the first time out! Looking forward to playing and having fun....

I'm not a salt lover, married to a salt lover. There's miles between us! To me, a lot of salt leaves a burning sensation.

I love salt. Because of inflammation six months ago I stopped salting my food. I might use it in cooking but rarely at the table. Food is already tasting more flavorful.

Top Bottom