Page 2395 of 2528 FirstFirst ... 1395189522952345238523932394239523962397240524452495 ... LastLast
Results 23,941 to 23,950 of 25280

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

$13.62
    There are other stores we can go to get things cheaper, but ideally to get the best price on this collection of items would require visiting two stores, in opposite directions from my house.

And frequently one of the stores woukd be out of one of the items, and we would wind up going to Safeway :/

Grocery shopping requires lots of planning.

We make our list by store, and adjust as we go. It is usually four stores a week.
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

Forgot was K run. That needed to be like 6 posts.
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    I think I get a bag for that...btw thanks for the code ordered some shorts, hat and stuff for kids and wife.
    No worries, glad you made use of it!
    Compass Rose 5 string

Quote Originally Posted by Pueo View Post
    Grocery shopping at Safeway in Honolulu:
    Went to pick up some ingredients to make roasted vegetables at home tonight.
    Got one red onion. Four small yellow potatoes. Three loose carrots. One can of condensed milk (for Nanilei to bake something for tomorrow). One 2 litre bottle of Canada Dry Diet Ginger Ale.
    Any guesses what the total was?

$12.00. .
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

think my friend wants to go to Bubba Gump's

Oh well. Maybe I can talk him into McCormick and Schmick
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

Quote Originally Posted by Pueo View Post
    Grocery shopping at Safeway in Honolulu:
    Went to pick up some ingredients to make roasted vegetables at home tonight.
    Got one red onion. Four small yellow potatoes. Three loose carrots. One can of condensed milk (for Nanilei to bake something for tomorrow). One 2 litre bottle of Canada Dry Diet Ginger Ale.
    Any guesses what the total was?
    $35..........

"And I play dress up every Sunday and try to make the case for an invisible friend" PereBourik

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    $35..........
    Guess I was way over.....

"And I play dress up every Sunday and try to make the case for an invisible friend" PereBourik

It's a start. Our puny tree in the front yard has holiday lights now. Didn't do any outside decorating last year. Don't really have a plan yet for this house. People in Phoenix who put lights outside really PUT LIGHTS OUTSIDE. One wee tree ain't gonna do it.
    Why me?
    "Some people see the hand of God in their lives, some only the finger."
    - Evan Eisenberg, Atlantic Monthly, July/August 2006, p. 151.

14:29044

Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    $12.00. .
    Hee hee pretty close!
    Compass Rose 5 string

Lots of color on the weather map. Hope it blows over by tomorrow.
    Compass Rose 5 string

Thread Information