Page 2515 of 2592 FirstFirst ... 151520152415246525052513251425152516251725252565 ... LastLast
Results 25,141 to 25,150 of 25919

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Quote Originally Posted by LarryS View Post
    Morning all. Had a cold, got rid of it, then it came back, a lot worse. Its all in my chest now. Cough cough cough
    Ick, sorry to hear that.
    ~Soo
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Helping a friend move today and tomorrow. Today is prep and cleaning. Tomorrow we move boxes and furniture over. Sounds like she doesn’t have a lot of stuff and most of her furniture folds up. Shouldn’t be too hard.
    ~Soo

Bry has been rather down this weekend. She had a wrestling tournament Friday in a town 2+ hours away and came home pretty late. I thought at first she was just tired, but something seemed off. Usually if I ask her directly, she says sheís ďfineĒ or shrugs, then she disengages. So I didnít ask. We went out to dinner in the evening. I carried on a mostly one-sided conversation with her on the way to restaurant. Not being the most talkative person myself, it felt a bit awkward. Thatís life with teens, I guess. Finally during dinner, there was a natural segue to ask if she had plans for the weekend. She said she didnít because she couldnít stand being around her friends at the moment. Reason being she finds she feels bad about herself when hanging out with them and they mostly want to do drugs and want her to try it with them. Iím so relieved she shared. Sheís a social creature who needs to be with her people, so it took a lot of emotional maturity and strength to step away from them like that.
    ~Soo

Quote Originally Posted by tigersister View Post
    Been hiking ~5 miles almost every other Sunday. Iím going to need to up my miles. This morning I committed to walking in the Portland-to-Coast walking relay.
    Thatís great progress and goals Soo!
    UWC; only those who have not been can rationalize not going.

Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    In my defense. My heart pumps half of what yours does.

(Which is just an excuse;
    I am supposed to walk for exercise)
    you know I was just kidding and taking advantage of the situation since I just returned from a hike.

Soo, I’m so glad you are there for Bry. And I’m happy she can share with you instead of just caving into her friends pressure. You’re a good Mom.

Yay for Bry making good decisions. I am sure at least that part feels good.
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

Crazy happenings near Diamond Head today. A 70 year old man was being evicted from his home, he ended up stabbing his landlord. When she called the police, he ended up shooting and killing two cops. Then SWAT came, and he set his house on fire, and at least four homes burned down. They believe he perished in the fire. Details are still emerging.
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

Quote Originally Posted by Pueo View Post
    Crazy happenings near Diamond Head today. A 70 year old man was being evicted from his home, he ended up stabbing his landlord. When she called the police, he ended up shooting and killing two cops. Then SWAT came, and he set his house on fire, and at least four homes burned down. They believe he perished in the fire. Details are still emerging.
    Wow! What a crazy way to go out.

Dam crazy stuff here today.

I hope my kids make the same choices as Bry.

"And I play dress up every Sunday and try to make the case for an invisible friend" PereBourik

Thread Information