Page 2518 of 2581 FirstFirst ... 151820182418246825082516251725182519252025282568 ... LastLast
Results 25,171 to 25,180 of 25802

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Quote Originally Posted by veep View Post
    More pictures to come later.Attachment 124590
    Very good Stephen. Our best wishes from this day forward.
    Uke Players Do It With Four Strings.
    YouTube | Facebook
    ...I think life should be a musical... Tammy
    1:25367

Quote Originally Posted by LarryS View Post
    Morning all. Had a cold, got rid of it, then it came back, a lot worse. Its all in my chest now. Cough cough cough
    And will probably take the next 6 weeks to fade away. Hang in there Larry - feel better soon!
    1:99
    The PoHo Store

We've got a ukulele cool that can't be faked. -hoosierhiver
    ...if being a good person was easy no one would be a dick. -skitzic
    I have no issues with bluntness, but being an asshat is not being blunt, it's just being an asshat. -austin1

Quote Originally Posted by tigersister View Post
    Bry has been rather down this weekend. She had a wrestling tournament Friday in a town 2+ hours away and came home pretty late. I thought at first she was just tired, but something seemed off. Usually if I ask her directly, she says she’s “fine” or shrugs, then she disengages. So I didn’t ask. We went out to dinner in the evening. I carried on a mostly one-sided conversation with her on the way to restaurant. Not being the most talkative person myself, it felt a bit awkward. That’s life with teens, I guess. Finally during dinner, there was a natural segue to ask if she had plans for the weekend. She said she didn’t because she couldn’t stand being around her friends at the moment. Reason being she finds she feels bad about herself when hanging out with them and they mostly want to do drugs and want her to try it with them. I’m so relieved she shared. She’s a social creature who needs to be with her people, so it took a lot of emotional maturity and strength to step away from them like that.
    Emma is going through friend crap right now too. Fortunately Sheryl is her rock and Emma will open up to her. Being a teenager can really suck at times.
    The PoHo Store

I have no issues with bluntness, but being an asshat is not being blunt, it's just being an asshat. -austin1

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    Brewed a gluten free NEIPA today. I hopped with sabro, galaxy and Amarillo. Hope it is good. I think that buckwheat is what is giving my beers the gluten free taste.
    Are you trying something different this time around? My friend who brews GF uses millet a lot, I think...
    The PoHo Store

Quote Originally Posted by Ukulelerob View Post
    A very light, lake effect, snow going on right now. Below freezing yesterday and today. It's supposed to start warming up a bit tomorrow.
    The forecasters teased us with snow all week last week. We got nothin'.
    The PoHo Store

Quote Originally Posted by Ukulelerob View Post
    At our house, new gas range coming on my birthday.
    The last time we did laundry the cold water in the washer wouldn't shut off completely. Luckily the next load it fixed it's self. How long?
    Then that evening the TV had trouble receiving NBC and later straightened up. It's always sumtin.
    Right now we're having issues with ants. Tiny little sugar ants everywhere. Nothing we've tried ourselves is doing the job - time to call in the pest control folks, I'm afraid.

I think there must be a big issue with them all around our area right now - I was seeing them in the sanctuary at church for the past two Sundays, too.
    The PoHo Store

Quote Originally Posted by veep View Post
    More pictures to come later.Attachment 124590
    Congratulations to you both! I watched the video yesterday evening. Did your dad do the ceremony? The camera was a little too far away (and I've only seen, like, one picture of your dad and I'm terrible with faces, so it could've been the pope for all I could tell).
    The PoHo Store

Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    Me too.

I SHOULD be walking more. Nothing too vigorous but I need to get more steps in daily.
    Me too! Portland's winter weather makes walking a drag most days - walking in a warm spring rain can be fun, but a cold winter rain sure isn't.
    The PoHo Store

Quote Originally Posted by bbycrts View Post
    Congratulations to you both! I watched the video yesterday evening. Did your dad do the ceremony? The camera was a little too far away (and I've only seen, like, one picture of your dad and I'm terrible with faces, so it could've been the pope for all I could tell).
    My dad was the 2nd to last guy praying.
    Youtube | Facebook http://twitter.com/#!/stephenUKE

Mainland red cedar tenor Gold Tone Concert Banjo . I am converting people to the ukulele one strum at a time

Quote Originally Posted by bbycrts View Post
    Right now we're having issues with ants. Tiny little sugar ants everywhere. Nothing we've tried ourselves is doing the job - time to call in the pest control folks, I'm afraid.

I think there must be a big issue with them all around our area right now - I was seeing them in the sanctuary at church for the past two Sundays, too.
    Sevin dust?
    Uke Players Do It With Four Strings.
    YouTube | Facebook
    ...I think life should be a musical... Tammy
    1:25367

Thread Information