Page 2524 of 2585 FirstFirst ... 152420242424247425142522252325242525252625342574 ... LastLast
Results 25,231 to 25,240 of 25847

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Long night.

Grandpa went back to ER again by ambulance. Same breathing issue but this time he’s also a bit disoriented and not himself. His potassium and sodium levels were way off. My dad is getting pissed because he feels like they’re just trying to get him comfortable instead of figuring out what’s wrong since he’s 95.

My grandmother crashed her car on the way to the hospital. She must have blacked out because she doesn’t remember much about the crash except for the fact that she hit a pole. She broke a couple of ribs and has soreness in her neck. She had to spend last night in ICU at a different hospital. She seems okay and they must have her on pretty good drugs because she said she’s not in pain. Since she’s also 90, I think the plan was to transfer her to Kaiser today. My dad has to try and figure out where her car is today.
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    Long night.

Grandpa went back to ER again by ambulance. Same breathing issue but this time he’s also a bit disoriented and not himself. His potassium and sodium levels were way off. My dad is getting pissed because he feels like they’re just trying to get him comfortable instead of figuring out what’s wrong since he’s 95.

My grandmother crashed her car on the way to the hospital. She must have blacked out because she doesn’t remember much about the crash except for the fact that she hit a pole. She broke a couple of ribs and has soreness in her neck. She had to spend last night in ICU at a different hospital. She seems okay and they must have her on pretty good drugs because she said she’s not in pain. Since she’s also 90, I think the plan was to transfer her to Kaiser today. My dad has to try and figure out where her car is today.
    If it's not one thing, it's TWO! (((Yoshida family)))....
    Things get better with age. I'm approaching magnificent....

Kala KA-SC :: Sapele /ebony soprano, handmade :: Kiwaya K-Wave Tele Uke :: Big Island KTO-TR :: Lanikai LU-8EK :: Eastman concert prototype :: vintage banjolele :: Mainland gloss mahogany concert

"And if you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there..." - George Harrison

"Just a few ukulele hooligans getting wild and strummy...." - chindog

5:2576

Quote Originally Posted by salukulady View Post
    But you must celebrate! Did you do something fun?
    Shirley and I went out for lunch/dinner.
    Uke Players Do It With Four Strings.
    YouTube | Facebook
    ...I think life should be a musical... Tammy
    1:25367

Sorry to hear about all the excitement Gary. Boring can be a good thing.

In a little bit Sister Lynn, my daughter Angela and I are heading south to Brown County IN. Think boring for the trip down and back please.
    YouTube | Facebook

A very happy and healthy new day to all!
    YouTube | Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Ukulelerob View Post

In a little bit Sister Lynn, my daughter Angela and I are heading south to Brown County IN. Think boring for the trip down and back please.
    Boring thoughts headed your way.
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

Long night.

Living my dream, or rather my nightmare. So lots of PoHoMoJo for all Yoshidas.
    Why me?
    "Some people see the hand of God in their lives, some only the finger."
    - Evan Eisenberg, Atlantic Monthly, July/August 2006, p. 151.

14:29044

Quote Originally Posted by Ukulelerob View Post

Traveling mercies.
    Why me?

Hi Hos
    Why me?

Long night.

Well damn Gary. I’m so sorry.

Seniors tend to allow themselves to get dehydrated. That might be adding to what’s complicating your grandfathers health.

90? And driving? At night? No no no. Take away the keys. You’re folks need to take control. It’s time.
    UWC; only those who have not been can rationalize not going.

Thread Information