::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I finally got around to making my jalapeno poppers this morning. They're all assembled, which is the tedious part, and waiting to be cooked.

I'd usually do them out on the grill, but it's raining. They'll have to go in the oven this time....

I would love rain to wash this damn smoke out of the sky.

I'm listening to the radio via the computer, which is new for me. My stereo is without speakers, so I can't use it for tunes.

It came to me that the station I listen to advertises that you can listen online. The computer has speakers, so I gave it a try.

Look at me, crawling into the 21st century! :eek:ld:

Oh Don. If it wasn't so pathetic it might be cute.

You're still off or are you just visiting school? Only 8 work days till kids go back here

Bry starts a week from today. This is the first year she’s starting school before Labor Day. A lot of parents are not happy about it.

Last edited:
Sounds interesting. Could you do a bit of both?

If I decide to take it, that may be what I do. A couple of my shifts, the pay is structured more like what I’m being offered. Hourly for all hours worked (not the standard always in my field) + commission. I’ll hold onto the shifts where I make my full rate no matter if I have clients or not.

I finally got around to making my jalapeno poppers this morning. They're all assembled, which is the tedious part, and waiting to be cooked.

I'd usually do them out on the grill, but it's raining. They'll have to go in the oven this time....

You have a kindle. If you have Amazon Prime, then open Amazon Music. Tons of play list ect. there.

Bry starts a week from today. This is the first year she’s starting school before Labor Day. A lot of parents are not happy about it.
They tried a few years ago to start before Labor Day here. People screamed bloody murder about it. The only year they did it? Most parents let their kids miss the first 2 days.

They tried a few years ago to start before Labor Day here. People screamed bloody murder about it. The only year they did it? Most parents let their kids miss the first 2 days.

The kids started school here August 15th.

Top Bottom