::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

James is sick but we went to his basketball tournament anyhow in case a kid got hurt or fouled out.

The first game they sort of got revenge on a team that beat them in the fall. We won 42/4. We only took three shots in the 4th quarter, didn't press, didn't fast break etc.

The next game we played a pretty stacked team. They loaded up with borrowed players when they saw we were in their division according to a few of their parents. We ended up winning by 35/36. Our first real test against fifth graders.

Tomorrow we play for the championship against the team we beat by 40 a few weeks ago. We didn't tell the kids who they're playing because we didn't want them to think it was going to be easy.

James played sparingly but he did really well today. He's improved quite a bit this year on this team.

Championship game tomorrow at 2:00pm

Good morning! He is still here. I cant believe it.

Yesterday later in the afternoon the sun came out. Today we have a rainy thing going on. The temperature is diecent though. All the plants getting a watering. Green, green my world is green.

Its stormy here. I love it. I only get nervous about losing power because of my fish tanks.

Matt had graduation Friday evening. I was really proud of him and excited about it. I was a little shocked that our family was one of the best dressed in the whole place. I couldn't believe the number of parents in T-shirts and shorts, some of the graduates even wore shorts, jeans, etc. The kids I can maybe understand, but the parents really shocked me. Most all the girls were dressed up, though some of them looked ready for a country music video. Matt rocked a suit, he looked sharp and had no concern about being overdressed. We had a chance to thank his ESL teacher from jr high, I'm amazed that this kid started learning English in 7th grade and is now getting ready for college.

Top Bottom