::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I'm not much on answering the phone if I don't have any idea who it is. I might make an exception if I have an appointment or some other event coming up.

My voice mail on my cell says that I don't answer calls for numbers I don't recognize; leave a message and I'll call them back.

:: potty talk warning::

You know how when you eat a lot of fresh beets your pee turns red?

On valentines day James and I made a giant heart shaped chocolate chip cookie for Mika. I used a ton of food coloring but it was still more pink than red and we wanted to red. After a good half a "tear drop" container of red food coloring, I busted out the red food gel to get it darker. Anyhow, when an excessively dyed chocolate chip cookie comes out, it stays red.

Brief moment of panic before understanding what happened was pretty funny.

Last edited:
OK, so it didn't happen. Went with Mrs Pere to see the patriarch. He recognized me today, so bonus. Then Costco where I forgot only one item and they don't have my desired charcoal yet.

We are supposed to have a winter storm come through tomorrow afternoon. The biggest snow of the season, which isn't saying much. But a little shoveling on the horizon, just to keep things interesting.

We are supposed to have a winter storm come through tomorrow afternoon. The biggest snow of the season, which isn't saying much. But a little shoveling on the horizon, just to keep things interesting.

Well they may change their mind again but, they reduced the snowfall by about 70%. The worst of it is going south of us.

Code:
[CENTER][B][SIZE=4]Dream a Little Dream of Me[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

[C] Stars [B7] shining bright a [G♯] bove [G] you
[C] Night [B7] breezes seem to [A] whisper I [A7] love you
[F] Birds singing in the [Fm] Sycamore tree
[C] Dream a little [G♯] dream of [G] me

[C] Say [B7] nightie-night and [G♯] kiss [G] me
[C] Just [B7] hold me tight and [A] tell me you’ll [A7] miss me
[F] While I’m alone and [Fm] blue as can be
[C] Dream a little [G♯] dream [G] of [C] me [E7]

[A] Stars [F♯m] fading but [Bm] I linger [E] on dear, [A] still [F♯m] craving your [Bm] kiss [E]
[A] I’m [F♯m] longing to [Bm] linger till [E] dawn dear, [A] just [F♯m] saying [G♯] this [G]

[C] Sweet [B7] dreams till sunbeams [G♯] find  [G] you
[C] Sweet [B7] dreams that leave all [A] worries far [A7] behind you
[F] But in your dreams [Fm] whatever they be
[C] Dream a little [G♯] dream [G] of [C] me

good afternoon hos

(I lurked earlier but was between discussing the Kite Runner with kids so no posting.)

Top Bottom