::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I wonder if Don has his iPad so he can ho a bit easier than the phone?

Yes, I have my Kindle, and the WiFi at the hospital seems pretty good.

I had my chest CT a couple of hours ago. I was hoping to get the brain MRI in today, also, but that isn't looking good, now. That department only runs from 7am until 7pm on weekends. I'm a little stressed about fitting it in tomorrow. I also need a bone scan tomorrow, down at nuclear medicine. I really want these last tests done before Monday's biopsy.

Sorry to stress out on you guys. We just have a bunch going on....

I had my chest CT a couple of hours ago. I was hoping to get the brain MRI in today, also, but that isn't looking good, now. That department only runs from 7am until 7pm on weekends. I'm a little stressed about fitting it in tomorrow. I also need a bone scan tomorrow, down at nuclear medicine. I really want these last tests done before Monday's biopsy.

I usually check in with my Kindle Fire 7" but right now I'm on the Chromebook.

You know that's what we're here for!

We're your PoHo Family! <3

Hey Don. Glad you let us know what is going on. Best Mojo from the POHOs. Rooting for you dude.

You’re not stressing us out at all and I suspect you need to vent away a bit. That’s what we are all here for my friend. Yell, scream, cry, and talk away at us. We can take it just fine.

By the way kids, I have Dons snail mail addy in case you wanna send him something pretty. PM me.

Had trouble this afternoon with the Percocet I was being given for the pain. For whatever reason, today it didn't work. After some communication delays with the doctor and the hospital pharmacy, I just got a dose of IV Fentanyl.

Now we're talkin'....

Had trouble this afternoon with the Percocet I was being given for the pain. For whatever reason, today it didn't work. After some communication delays with the doctor and the hospital pharmacy, I just got a dose of IV Fentanyl.

Now we're talkin'....

When Shirley had her hip worked on many pain meds didn't work. It was miserable for her for quite a few hours.

Brother Don...

I'm with you, my friend. It's been a long time, but know you are always in my heart. If there is ANYTHING that you need that I can provide, it's yours.
You are loved, sir.

You kick this thing's ass, ok? I'll come see you in Lakeland.

Now we're talkin'....

I feel you on that!
Last year, pain meds were my best friends!
Fentanyl is awesome when it's working!
I got lucky and they had me on Oxycodone, which is rather wonderful when you need it!

Stay strong! But remember yer allowed to not be in pain.

Oh, and... just 'cuz yer the only people who will understand how excited I am about this!

I'm making another bindle! Honey still sits by my desk and gets pulled out for busking gigs, but I'm making the bomb diggity one for work!

18"x7"x32" tall, with the doors opening to make it 18"x15" as a "podium"

It will have a mic stand, mixing board, zoom recorder to record the night, my pedal, a power bar to power everything and charge the ipad and ipod touch I'm using for pre-show music, the ipad will sit on top, with ample room for a drink on the other side... plus it'll hold the ukulele, so it'll all be just one thing I need to take to work! WOO HOO!
Oh, and it'll have straps that I can attach to make it a backpack.
I should be getting the box next week, then it's a matter of building errything inside!

Ok. Off to bed. Love you crazy people!

Top Bottom